Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS giving me puffy nipples?

Dude if you MUST run the letro, run it at .5mg ED at most. And did you mean it's from AG-Guys? I hope it is as that's the only place I can vouch for having real chems.
Otherwise, you're good to go with the Liquidex AI.
Alternatively, you could also get liquid Arimidex from AG-Guys and run that at .25mg ED.
Good luck!

I wouldn't recommend Letro. It's the strongest AI out there, and way overkill for what you are trying to do. Liquidex AI from N2BM is more than sufficient, or low dose aromasin from AG Guys is another good option

What dose of Liquid Stane from AG Guys would you run? And for how long?

letro is way over kill for this. Not to beat a dead horse but i agree with the guys above use liqudex ai or aromasin from agguy at 12.5 eod and you will be fine.

How am I supposed to measure the "aroma" from AG without a measuring tool? wtf is that? Luckily I have one from uniquemicals... I gave myself 12.5mg. 1.25ml worth.

Strangely enough, the vials look exactly like the ones from sarms1.com I wonder if it's the same people

How am I supposed to measure the "aroma" from AG without a measuring tool? wtf is that? Luckily I have one from uniquemicals... I gave myself 12.5mg. 1.25ml worth.

Strangely enough, the vials look exactly like the ones from sarms1.com I wonder if it's the same people

There is a dropper on it .. a full dropper worth is 1ml

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom