Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saliva testing for hormones.

Photonic2

I saw an old friend last night and she told me she works at a lab that performs saliva testing for men and women to check for hormone imbalances, as we get older this becomes trouble some.

In any case we got to talking and she said I looked fantastic, so did she, and were in our mid forties, to make a long story short she is on DHEA and she swears by it, I have tried it my self and it does seem to help maintain test levels, I have known her for 30 years and confided that DHEA was just the begining of good hormonal health, I told her I was on Test, and she said no wonder you look so good and was not freaked out by this information. She knows more about good healthy hormonal levels then any woman I know. In any case some of you might want to check the following web site.

www.salivatest.com

They seem to be a straight up lab, and they do know what they are talking about, this information could be useful. I will run mine when I get through this cycle in about 8 weeks to see where I am at before my next cycle. I hope this is helpful for those in the need to know where they are at before their next cycle.

Top Bottom