Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SAGAT vs TRASH Showdown!

Who's more..um...jacked? LOL

• SAGAT wins hands down!!

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Trash.. with fervour!!

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
I would eat a bullet if I looked like either of them.....and I mean that in the niciest possible way. Keep up the work fellas...in fact actually walking through the door of your local gym is the first step you need to take.

if that's your opinion, great...
but let's see what you look like yourself, just to see if your "nice" comments have any merit.

SAGAT said:
if that's your opinion, great...
but let's see what you look like yourself, just to see if your "nice" comments have any merit.

I've have 2 pictures of me on EF both I'm sure you would enjoy..see if you can find them........GO!

I was a tad brutal, I was having a bad day yesterday...nevertheless neither pic was impressive even for a person thats all natural.....fuck it..keep up the good work fellas

Last edited:
FknKnuckleHd said:
I've have 2 pictures of me on EF both I'm sure you would enjoy..see if you can find them........GO!

I was a tad brutal, I was having a bad day yesterday...nevertheless neither pic was impressive even for a person thats all natural.....fuck it..keep up the good work fellas

I considered your suggestion to bite a bullet, but I get enough iron in my multivitamins :p

I have to go with Sagat hands down. More lean, better shape to the muscles and no rolls hanging over his gym pants... :rolleyes: sorry but gotta call it like I see it no offense trash.

FknKnuckleHd said:

alright bro no prob..(couldn't find the pics tho but i'll take your word for it)

Well in all honesty, I can't beleive I got as many votes as I did..LOL.

And hey.. how could I possibly win against "the one & only dominator"?? :)

Top Bottom