Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s4-andarine combatting vision issues

Mlaweo

I’m doing s4 right now. 100mgs a day. Dropped the dose to 75mgs and still having vision issues
They came on after the first 10 days i was on it
The gains have been good though so don’t want to spot
Do you have any suggestions as to what i can take to help with this? I’m currently pushing 200 pounds and i’m 5’9’’ with 12% body fat. I’m 37 years old.

this is YOUR fault period! you clearly did zero research, started off DOUBLE where you are supposed to and now its on you to really figure it out because its impossible to know and say.. you saturated the receptor in your eye far too quickly and so myself nor noone else can say what dose will be suitable for you to get through the rest of the cycle.. you can look in the mirror for not doing research and dosing it like a reckless jerk would do

You used far too much at the onset and so it is hard to determine what kind of effect that will have on you for the rest of the cycle. I would start by getting back to 50 mg per day and see how it goes from there.

I’m doing s4 right now. 100mgs a day. Dropped the dose to 75mgs and still having vision issues
They came on after the first 10 days i was on it
The gains have been good though so don’t want to spot
Do you have any suggestions as to what i can take to help with this? I’m currently pushing 200 pounds and i’m 5’9’’ with 12% body fat. I’m 37 years old.
2 ways you can do it
drop the dose to 25mgs of andarine
or replace the andarine with rad140 testolone

Top Bottom