Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's Offseason Experience

Hey my gurl. On your SLDL grip, try overhand and underhand mixed grip. Just have one hand over and the other under. Should be a help to you.
Then alternate hands each set so you dont get any nasty imbalances.
Glad that "big boy" helped you out. Really he was looking at yer boobs tho:):chomp::qt: LOL...

Hey my gurl. On your SLDL grip, try overhand and underhand mixed grip. Just have one hand over and the other under. Should be a help to you.
Then alternate hands each set so you dont get any nasty imbalances.
Glad that "big boy" helped you out. Really he was looking at yer boobs tho:):chomp::qt: LOL...

LOL...whatever it takes to get some help! ;) j/k

I'm thinking I need to find someone to give me an overall form check up so to speak!

Sunday - Jan 9th

Today was Quads and calves.

I was absolutely not motivated today and spent a good hour negotiating with myself to get out the door. My energy levels were really low this morning and believe it or not, I'm sore from pushing cars yesterday!(we had a major dump of snow and I spent an hour pushing neighbors out of the complex...who knew beamer's suck in deep snow! My little crappy front wheel drive did much better) I decided if I could get to the gym, I'd just do 1/2 of my usual workout. Lame, I know, but it got me out the door.

I did 2 sets of everything instead of 4.

Squats-smith machine

130 - 10
130 - 10

Leg extensions

90 - 11
90 - 11

Add/Abductors -superset

110 - 12
120 - 10 - could probably start at this weight next week

Donkee calf raises

400 - 12 - 2 sets

I managed 36 minutes on the elliptical, which is my fail safe cardio when I'm really tired. I was going to just do 15 mins but one of my friends joined me at about 12 mins in so we chatted....love that for cardio.

My diet is on track, so far today.

Sunday - Jan 9th

Today was Quads and calves.

I was absolutely not motivated today and spent a good hour negotiating with myself to get out the door. My energy levels were really low this morning and believe it or not, I'm sore from pushing cars yesterday!(we had a major dump of snow and I spent an hour pushing neighbors out of the complex...who knew beamer's suck in deep snow! My little crappy front wheel drive did much better) I decided if I could get to the gym, I'd just do 1/2 of my usual workout. Lame, I know, but it got me out the door.

I did 2 sets of everything instead of 4.

Squats-smith machine

130 - 10
130 - 10

Leg extensions

90 - 11
90 - 11

Add/Abductors -superset

110 - 12
120 - 10 - could probably start at this weight next week

Donkee calf raises

400 - 12 - 2 sets

I managed 36 minutes on the elliptical, which is my fail safe cardio when I'm really tired. I was going to just do 15 mins but one of my friends joined me at about 12 mins in so we chatted....love that for cardio.

My diet is on track, so far today.

wtg for making it to the gym :)

LOL...whatever it takes to get some help! ;) j/k

I'm thinking I need to find someone to give me an overall form check up so to speak!

Well it would be tuff job but cuz Im your man on here I would volunteer for that just for you.:evil:

Your weight numbers are lookin good my gurl. Keep up the good work and get plenty of rest in too.

Well....it was -33 here this morning and yes, that is celcius....-37 with the windchill! Can we say cold?? LOL The kind of cold where your eyeballs feel cold walking from the car to work.

I'm doing the 12 week contest that starts tomorrow so will be starting yet another new log. We have to do a log for that contest specifically.

Tomorrow is D Day!! I'm actually pretty excited!! I only know of one other woman, so far, who is doing it so I'll be competing against a lot of men but hey...nothing like girl power right? and...regardless...this is a great way to focus, keep motivation high, get that cut started and have some fun in the process. :)

Top Bottom