Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roxy's 8 weeks to normal log :)

Hi Roxy! How was your turkey day?

I agree with everyone about your transformation pictures. Lots of hard work and dedication right there! They totally tell a story. Love that.

I'm hoping you have a wonderful week this week!

Thanks!! I always thought if I just `lost the weight I`d be happy. You realize there is so much more to it as you progress and learn. I`m amazed at how much I`ve learned over the last few years. I remember when training and nutrition seemed like learning a new language! :)

Re: Sunday, October 10

Sunday, October 10

Today I went in and did 30 mins of moderate cardio. Nothing major but I was getting restless. I`ve taken a few days off to rest and relax and needed to do something.

Then....I went and ate like a madman!! And I have to tell you...the yams were amazing. My dad always outdoes himself and had carmelized some pecans and put them in and it was so great! I definitely felt sick after but such a nice change of pace from months of dieting. We came home and slipped into that wonderful turkey coma! :)

Day one starts today and I`m off to the gym. I have this week off and I`m excited as I can just take my time and prepare food as I go and not have to always be watching the clock. I had booked the week off because of competing but decided to take the time off anyway. Gonna be a great week!

Have a great Monday everyone! :)

good log girl xo will follow this keep rocking it !

good log girl xo will follow this keep rocking it !

Thanks!! I always thought if I just `lost the weight I`d be happy. You realize there is so much more to it as you progress and learn. I`m amazed at how much I`ve learned over the last few years. I remember when training and nutrition seemed like learning a new language! :)

Oh yes! I learn new stuff about myself everyday! It's always a learning process.

Keep at it girl!

Re:Monday, Oct 11th

Thanks to everyone for the positive words! :)

Monday, October 11, 2010

I did not weigh in today, given my beached whale feeling from Thanksgiving.

Total calories: 2113
Macros: 205p 231c 39f

My numbers are a little unbalanced. I`m so used to eating the same things every day so have to work on that a bit. I`m eating different things and incorporating the complex carbs back in but kept it clean and made it through with no cheating.

Workout - Legs

I`m experimenting with the Max OT program. You start with 5 warm up sets, in a pyramid, and then move on to the main sets. I don`t include the weight of the bar in my numbers but the numbers are totals not per side.

Squats

140-4
140-6
150-6

Leg Press

160-6
180-6

Stiffed leg deadlifts

70-6
100-6

Seated calf raises

90-8
100-8

Donkey calf raises

260-8
300-8
400-8 (new PR- never done a whole stack of anything!)

This week will be finding out where my strength levels are at and just getting a baseline for weights and where to start. I am not used to training such light volume and almost felt guilty doing so little but....that was the appeal of this program and it felt good and I am sore today!

I did 30 mins elliptical as well. That was before the soreness set in. :)

Overall, a great day!

Oh, the MAX OT almost is similar to DC training. Is there more info somewhere to read up on this training?

Nice on the donkey raises girl! The entire stack? You Rock!

Top Bottom