Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Romance with your man...

heatherrae said:
Guys don't care about any of that. Just make him a steak and give him a bj...lol.[/QUOTE I like the way you think, isn't the guy supposed to romance the girl? Well after many discussions I have a new understanding of what my guy would like and when I complain he isn't romantic he says "Well were are my roses?" I think a steak and a bj is very romantic, :qt:

shedevil said:
heatherrae said:
Guys don't care about any of that. Just make him a steak and give him a bj...lol.[/QUOTE I like the way you think, isn't the guy supposed to romance the girl? Well after many discussions I have a new understanding of what my guy would like and when I complain he isn't romantic he says "Well were are my roses?" I think a steak and a bj is very romantic, :qt:
Me too. Your guy just asks you where his roses are to get himself off the hook. Actually get him roses for his birthday and he will likely give you a pretty disappointed look. Get him a steak and a bj, and he's a happy camper...lol.

heatherrae said:
Guys don't care about any of that. Just make him a steak and give him a bj...lol.

LOL

Bagel (cream cheese lox and onion), BJ (the way he likes it) and back rub (see BJ).

That's what he likes...

That chocolate tunnel cake or Tirimisu.

I think anticipating and satisfying someone else's needs is super romantic.

YMMV

FinnishFinesse said:
My man loves morning sex! That + a bath together is very romantic!
I love morning sex BUT he doesn't , we have been together for almost three years and I got it for the first time the other day and let me tell you I was a happy girl!!!! I wish I could figure out how to get it more in the AM! Makes for a great day!!

shedevil said:
I love morning sex BUT he doesn't , we have been together for almost three years and I got it for the first time the other day and let me tell you I was a happy girl!!!! I wish I could figure out how to get it more in the AM! Makes for a great day!!
Touch him to wake him up!

Type up freebie coupons.

Like:

Coupon good for one naked car wash- Tell him to bring a hose and a sponge and you'll do the rest.

Or.....Give him another" coupon" for a free night out with his pals. Or.....A coupon for a movie and dinner all expenses paid by you.

You get the idea.

Hell, my old man is happy when I give him the remote so he can watch the Speed channel all night long. lol

Give him a cou

shedevil said:

Gurl... how could he resist morning sex when you awaken him with a BJ?

Trust me on this one... works EVERY time!! :qt:

Give him a nice massage while you are wearing lingerie. Tell him that he can relax and this is his night to indulge himself without worrying about your needs.

Top Bottom