Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Romance with your man...

Many things you could do...

Bath together, Candles, bubble bath, His fav drink, Strawberries.. that always goes down well...

Leave little love notes around the house...

Surprise him with a naughty evening... Sexy underwear, Body chocolate and make him feel special and be totally surprised...

Do something he would never imagine you doing...

Ilk said:

Bath together, Candles, bubble bath, His fav drink, Strawberries.. that always goes down well...

Surprise him with a naughty evening... Sexy underwear, Body chocolate and make him feel special and be totally surprised...

Or invite Ilk over ;-)

Or you come over....

I'll make sure I've layed shadow with body choc...

Mmm.. Hmmm...!!!

Ilk said:

I do the love notes but the body chocolate sounds like I might be getting myself some a hot night, thanks!!!

shedevil said:
I do the love notes but the body chocolate sounds like I might be getting myself some a hot night, thanks!!!

Yeah go for it..

leave little notes around that you know he'll like.. Anything to put a smile on his face..

JUST do something totally out of character... Dress up in something naughty... Every hour pleasure him in some way...

have fun girl! Let me know what happens!! :heart:

Guys don't care about any of that. Just make him a steak and give him a bj...lol.

Top Bottom