Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids = Youth

OMEGA

YouTube - The Expendables - Trailer (HQ)

Stallone at 64

2usu3ba.jpg

Besides bumping up for a cycle, Stallone has lived in a very organized and effective HRT. Money = better life. Sad to say, but this is planet earth. lol

you say youth, i say good lighting . sly looks rather disturbing these days with his disturbing facial work and rug/hairpiece/whatever. too bad because he would have p been a great looking older guy,and remained successful as an actor. men should keep fit to age well, NOT get facelifts.

you say youth, i say good lighting . sly looks rather disturbing these days with his disturbing facial work and rug/hairpiece/whatever. too bad because he would have p been a great looking older guy,and remained successful as an actor. men should keep fit to age well, NOT get facelifts.

Good lighting? As far as being physically fit, he's more muscular and lean than 99.999% of people in the world.

He is SHREDDED!!!!!!

obviously done with the help of AAS. does anyone remember the GH incident, something about him bringing HGH on a plane??

yeah, in Australia 3 years ago i think?
i was there at the time, saw it on the news.

look at the pcture behind stalone on his left. who is that?

Top Bottom