Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

darius75

I'm the owner + managing director of a software company (35 employees). I'm 37 years old and I haven't been on steroids for 20 years (used decca twice when I was 17-18). I had worked like hell in the office for 10 years, got fat like a pig, wasted my back, etc. I spent the last year to get back to some shape. No gear, but loads of aminos, gym 3 times a week + cardio. Now I'm OK. I will start my cycle in about two weeks. At the moment I have 5*72 IU Humatrope (original from a hospital) and 50 amps of Primobolan

I'm thinking of starting up some discussions on how to use aas when you are i) busy ii) building bulk muscle may not be a priority but iii) the cost of gear is not necessarily an isssue, etc

I would also appreciate feedback on experience with primo/growth combo - I'm thinking of 2-3 iu/day + 200-300 mg/week to start with. I would run primo for 12-16 weeks and I will take Humatrope for about 6-8 months.

Are there any other ideas for cycles that give you steady gains and increase in strength?

Darius

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, no pics here, but will post some elsewhere. Yes I'm 100% positive that they are legit. Primos are from a pharmacy (bought them myself). Humatrope is from a hospital (bought them myself). Got the HumatroPen injection device with it, etc. But I think to get legit stuff is the main issue with planning "conservative" cycles - I really need to know what's in the amps and how much, etc.

OK, no pics here, but will post some elsewhere. Yes I'm 100% positive that they are legit. Primos are from a pharmacy (bought them myself). Humatrope is from a hospital (bought them myself). Got the HumatroPen injection device with it, etc. But I think to get legit stuff is the main issue with planning "conservative" cycles - I really need to know what's in the amps and how much, etc.

my wrath was meant for the scammer not you bro:) the board is a little slow this afternoon b/c of the games--bros will read these post later-my guess

i would try and help but I am GH challenged--I also put a copy of this thread in masters BB forum--check there also those bros may have more knowledge.

Last edited:
you started steroids wehn you were 17-18??

Yes, I did 2 cycles in during the last 2 years of high school. It was easy to get nandrolone + tabs called Naposim (I think it was test). It was cheap.

Right now I'm looking for "conservative" options. I'm older. I'm patient. I have money. Also, I'm more concerned about side effects. I'm considering a number of options (will probably do 3-4 cycles during the next 5-6 years). They will all be GH based. Maybe IGF (if I can find a legit source). They will last for 12-16 weeks. GH I will take for 20-24 weeks. I'm looking for slow but steady gain. I'm taking primo with this first cycle because this was the only decent roid I could get from a legit source. Would also take Boldenone but I still need to find a legit source there. But there may be other options here...

My plan is to take Humatrope 2-3 i.us a day for a month. Take loads of calcium, glucosamine, shark cartilage, etc with it to strengthen my joints. Then start with primo going from 200 mg/week to 300 mg (maybe 400) mg /week - depending on how I respond to doses. I might also increase Humatrope up to 4 i.u. towards week 12 (What do you think about it - i would need some advice here???!).

I would also appreciate your advise for the last month of the cycle. I could throw in something new there.

I have some discussion points on 1. food -I find it difficult to eat regularily, 2. travel - I travel a lot, so I cannot do a cycle that requires shots every day. I wouldn't take tabs. For GH I can take natural GH enhancers for those days while I'm away for a few days.

Darius

I don't think 200-300 mgs of Primo a week is going to do much.
Plus 2-3-4 i.u Humatrope/day... I'm not very ambitious in terms of bulk muscle gain. Just want to feel fitter and some gains in lean muscle.

I would rather throw in a new elemnt than to increase the dosage. How about an additional decca inject/week? Would it make sense?

Top Bottom