Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RIP to the three police officers in Oakland

75th

ololollllolloolloloolllol
EF VIP
don't look to close 75th, or you'll find disturbing footage of people celebrating this.
hoodrats are happy cause the man is getting paid back for that loser getting shot on the bart train.
i think we should adpot more israeli techniques when dealing with thuggery, level the thugs and his family members
house

don't look to close 75th, or you'll find disturbing footage of people celebrating this.
hoodrats are happy cause the man is getting paid back for that loser getting shot on the bart train.
i think we should adpot more israeli techniques when dealing with thuggery, level the thugs and his family members
house

Just send Nicholas Cage after them:

nicholas_cage.gif

bino you on a hotshot crew now?

yep, though the crew doesn't start rollin till late may.
guys are fuggin hardcore, zero tolerance for pussyness or whining...training like a fiend so i don't gap out when we start working

yep, though the crew doesn't start rollin till late may.
guys are fuggin hardcore, zero tolerance for pussyness or whining...training like a fiend so i don't gap out when we start working

thats tight you are gonna get in ridic shape i bet. what are you doing now, just chillin?

thats tight you are gonna get in ridic shape i bet. what are you doing now, just chillin?

preliminary shit around my station...pretty chill actually, get to PT for most of the day.
next week i'll be in sac town for a month long fire science academy...i get paid for it but total suck, a month of seminars and classroom shite.
and speaking of redic shape, redsam was talking shit the other day about me being a pussy for buying 90lb dbs.
not heavy enough for him and various other EF badasses (obviously digi too)...i wonder if those types realize they'd get pwned in most athletic events other than laying on their fatty sweaty acned backs grunting out a shitty bad form bench press.

Top Bottom