Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rhinoplasty

i had the rhino/septo as well, my breathing is awesome now. took me about a week to want to get up and go outside to do anything, b4 couldnt breath at all out of right side i had to sleep on my left side only, now clear as a bell

i had my nose done .. got into a fight and my nose got broke and a big bump was on my nose like rooster.. they shaved the bone ..and straightened it .. nose looks way better now

i so highly suggest 1-2 (maybe 3) operations.

sure it costs $ - but if it's strictly rhino - it's MUCH easier to slowly take off, and heal, and reevaluate your nose - then get more work done

then chop it all off in one shop, just cuz you wanna save $. And then 1 year later "dammit!" - you took too much off, or it looks bad.

Then of course, you blame the doc who had a whopping 45 mins to do everything.

It's your nose. And money. Decide what's important to you. Cameron Diaz's nose was over 3 visits.

r

I had a nose job and small chin implant...one of the best things I have ever done in my life besides getting into weightlifting and going to college... getting girls is 100X easier and people treat you way better... I might post some pics up later

my nose is kinda wide for my face, i wanna get it done , so that it's narrower, wish you guys would post up some pix already!

you might inspire a few of us to go ahead and get it done.

my nose is kinda wide for my face, i wanna get it done , so that it's narrower, wish you guys would post up some pix already!

you might inspire a few of us to go ahead and get it done.

i think those type of noses are harder to fix bro lol ..

Anyone have some pics showing before and after. I was thinking of going under the knife myself...but kinda skeptecal about which doctors are good in the new york city area. I always had a perefect nose growing up then after puberty my nose kept growing..it looks ok justa little bit big for my taste. thinking it might help with the self confidence a bit.

Top Bottom