Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rhinoplasty

Razorguns

Before this gets moved.

Since real men don't talk about this - I'm going under the knife friday to improve my breahting, make my nose smaller - and perhaps decrease my snoring. I'm pretty excited.

He's a good doc, and i've done tons of homework. Rhino is a very complex surgery, but fortunately mine isnt that complex cuz not that much is being changed outside.

But wish me luck - and everyone give me a group hug. Some of you are forbidden from grabbing my ass tho.

r

How do you figure real men don't talk about this? lol, fuggin weirdo

best wishes, here's to an improved life afterwards!

usually when the nose gets smaller it makes it harder to breath.
i had rhino done in high school, best thing i ever did!

vansmack2000 said:
usually when the nose gets smaller it makes it harder to breath.
i had rhino done in high school, best thing i ever did!

it's actually the opposite believe it or not.

i got bad snoring, and shudder the day i have a wife. Hopefully this'll fix that.

r

can we get some before/after pics?

I had a deviated setptum. Had surgery on that, but it didn't change anything cosmetically. If you are reducing the size of your nose, that is costmetic bro whether you like it or not. It could be a functional sugery, but still have cosmetic effects and you'd better be going to someone who is a member of F.A.C.S.

Do they give you prescribed cocaine or is that just rumour? good luck with the surgery. I thought about getting the surgery where they essentially burn back into your nasal cavities because I snore badly and it wakes me up a lot.

good luck bor :) dont worry too much about having an elephant face for a couple of days, it goes down quickly

also, id do it maybe. as attached as i am to my nose (and vice versa) changing it a bit would make me appealing to more cultures. lots of white girls have been used and abused by greeks in the past (ooooopa lol) and my nose is a bit of a givaway that theyre dealing with someone slippery ;)

if i get rhino im going to pretend to be part french. but only to white chicks. ;)

Top Bottom