Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rhinoplasty

most complications (revisions) are due to poeple messing with their tips. if you just lower your bridge, and have it as a closed procedure - it's pretty straightforeward. So u won't have a micheal jackson nose.

so it's like 3 procedures in 1 for me. Yes he's very well recommended and i went to a lot of consults.

Razorguns said:
most complications (revisions) are due to poeple messing with their tips. if you just lower your bridge, and have it as a closed procedure - it's pretty straightforeward. So u won't have a micheal jackson nose.

so it's like 3 procedures in 1 for me. Yes he's very well recommended and i went to a lot of consults.

I know loads of people that have had that done and other stuff..

It looks great.. You've done your research and on the right track! Good luck! ;)

I am a man and will admit that I had rhinoplastic/septoplastic surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, the left side of my nose was completely closed and it was almost impossible to breathe cause of allergies, post nasal drip, ect. So that the was primary reason for having surgery. While having the deviated septum fized, the dr. also did a little cosmetic work, but nothing too drastic, which was only secondary.

bout couple months later.

nose is GREAT. breathe great, and i look so much better. plus it's not too obvious. people notice something different - but can't figure what it is, so they say nothing. but i can clearly see it. plus when u are mnore 'beautiful' people start treating u differently. kinda cool :)

yeah, only guy in boot camp whose had a nose job. haha. then again, only guy in boot camp who can rip out eruption by van halen too on guitar!

Anyone whose had it done, how much weight did you lose? I really want a rhinoplasty done, but bodybuilding is top priority and even having my wisdom teeth out made my weight plummet. If I could be back in the gym and eating big after a week I would do it, but more than that I'd really have to think about it.

TVG said:
Anyone whose had it done, how much weight did you lose? I really want a rhinoplasty done, but bodybuilding is top priority and even having my wisdom teeth out made my weight plummet. If I could be back in the gym and eating big after a week I would do it, but more than that I'd really have to think about it.
I had mine done on a Friday and went to law school on the following Monday just fine. My surgery involved breaking the nose in a few places and shaving the bone down. My doc said that my recouperation time was unbelievable, but I don't think you would be out of the gym more than a couple of weeks or so. Your body would bounce right back and your nose is PERMANENT.

It was one of the best things I ever did for myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom