Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

BIKINIMOM said:
You know Gambino, for as much shit-talk that you have directed towards me *in the name of debate* this thread wreaks of hypocrasy on YOUR PART. You just can't admit - YOU GOT OWNED and just be done with it... or that YOU WERE WRONG.

For fuck's sake I am still waiting for you to tell us when you are going to enlist. When will that be now that another board member has confirmed that you are NOT too old and that you can go and fight for our mighty nation?

WHEN ARE YOU HEADED OUT TO IRAQ?

Dude, I could give A FUCK about politics as they are all liars and thieves and I just dont see the sense of debating which one was LESS the liar and theif.

You fucked up, admit it and lets move on.

wtf are you talking about? how was i wrong?
why do i have to enlist to prove my worth? i said i've thought about it, nothing more, I haven't even really thought about if for a few months.
and don't talk to me about admitting i was wrong, you are the queen of that.
HR needs people like you to back her weak ass arguements up

BIKINIMOM said:
One doesn't need to move to Africa to LIVE having their civil rights violated on a pretty nasty scale.

You're right..I have mine violated every day. I'm white and it's a crime...

Gambino said:
wtf are you talking about? how was i wrong?
why do i have to enlist to prove my worth? i said i've thought about it, nothing more, I haven't even really thought about if for a few months.
and don't talk to me about admitting i was wrong, you are the queen of that.
HR needs people like you to back her weak ass arguements up

Darlin I have posted ENTIRE THREADS to publicly and privately acknowledge when I was wrong about something. Hell, I didn't have to wait to be called out about it either. See that is the difference between people like you and me. You lack honor. You lack balls.

You make some bullshit comment out of the side of your mouth about *having thought* about enlisting so as to seem that you are somehow better or more patriotic than the author of this thread. PUH-LEASE... you would sooner piss yourself than enlist.

You could not produce one fucking quote to support your arguement which you said you could EASILY. That makes you WRONG. (I am not talking about your assessemnt of the original post either, there you were in the right to express your disdain. That was your opinion and you were entitled to freely express it. There you were RIGHT 100%. But when you went on to try to defend Bush and his politics... that is where you took a turn down WRONG STREET.

Being the wife of a veteran I am OFFENDED that you could make such a fucking flippant comment about serving in the military during a time of war. That makes me sick. Anyone who would lightly make a claim like that is a pussy pure and simple. You know my thoughts on war. If you dont - here we go. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.... Were you my son and there was a draft I would put your ass on the first plane out of here. You would NEVER hear me make false claims, "Yea, I thought about enlisting." Fucking man up or SHUT UP.

As for defending Ms PregoRae... that was easy. You claimed that she was preaching about MORALS. I pointed out to you on that thread as I am here - SHE WAS NOT. Simple.... shmimple.

:) I am so glad that we are all friends.

Army_Stud said:
You're right..I have mine violated every day. I'm white and it's a crime...
I hear that there is a group for people like you. They wear cute little pointy hats, too.

BIKINIMOM said:
Darlin I have posted ENTIRE THREADS to publicly and privately acknowledge when I was wrong about something. Hell, I didn't have to wait to be called out about it either. See that is the difference between people like you and me. You lack honor.

You make some bullshit comment out of the side of your mouth about *having thought* about enlisting so as to seem that you are somehow better or more patriotic than the author of this thread. PUH-LEASE... you would sooner piss yourself than enlist.

You could not produce one fucking quote to support your arguement which you said you could EASILY. That makes you WRONG. (I am not talking about your assessemnt of the original post either, there you were in the right to express your disdain. That was your opinion and you were entitled to freely express it. There you were RIGHT 100%. But when you went on to try to defend Bush and his politics... that is where you took a turn down WRONG STREET.

Being the wife of a veteran I am OFFENDED that you could make such a fucking flippant comment about serving in the military during a time of war. That makes me sick. Anyone who would lightly make a claim like that is a pussy pure and simple. You know my thoughts on war. If you dont - here we go. IT IS ALL BULLSHIT.... Were you my son and there was a draft I would put your ass on the first plane out of here. You would NEVER hear me make false claims, "Yea, I thought about enlisting." Fucking man up or SHUT UP.

As for defending Ms PregoRae... that was easy. You claimed that she was preaching about MORALS. I pointed out to you on that thread as I am here - SHE WAS NOT. Simple.... shmimple.

:) I am so glad that we are all friends.
you don't know me or my situation
do you think it is easy to enlist and give up everything that i have worked for these last few yrs since graduating? leaving my family and dog? it's not, it's racked my brain for months now
if you cared to search my threads you would see that i have thought about this and asked advice.
it's not something i'm just gonna go out and do, i'm fuggin 29 yrs old, not a typical enlistee fresh outta high school. I don't jump into major situations without analyzing every little detail...maybe that is a bad trait, i dunno.
but i'm not 100% committed, if i feel that i am ready and that it is my best option i will consider it.

Gambino said:
you don't know me or my situation
do you think it is easy to enlist and give up everything that i have worked for these last few yrs since graduating? leaving my family and dog? it's not, it's racked my brain for months now
if you cared to search my threads you would see that i have thought about this and asked advice.
it's not something i'm just gonna go out and do, i'm fuggin 29 yrs old, not a typical enlistee fresh outta high school. I don't jump into major situations without analyzing every little detail...maybe that is a bad trait, i dunno.
but i'm not 100% committed, if i feel that i am ready and that it is my best option i will consider it.
Lots of capitulation now that it is a real possibility, huh?

All those boys over there have families and dogs and hopes and dreams of the future.

Top Bottom