Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

Army_Stud said:
No, Gambino.....Libs are under the impression that everything would be perfect if a Dem was in office.

Things have never been perfect with a Dem in office..
Nothing is ever perfect no matter who is in office. However, this president has one of the lowest approval ratings of all time. America would be satisfied at this point with someone who isn't a bufoon and corrupt like Bush.

heatherrae said:
So there are other hateful mean people on elite. Congrats. You are in good company. You could post that you hate gay people and get k messages for it. Or, you could post that you hate black people and get bigots giving you k for it. However, you posted about how I have no morals because of the sweet child I'm carrying and you pat yourself on the back for your hatefulness because you aren't the only hateful person of the group. You should be so proud.

I got plenty of k messages and PM's on it too. However, I didn't have the mob mentality to mention them to you. Trust me, LOTS of people thought you were a raging asshole. I must have gotten 20 messages about it.
i do find it funny that you seem unconcerned with how he treated the christian dude
if it was a gay/women's rights/minority dude you'd be up in arms
but because he's a christian the abuse is okay

heatherrae said:
Nothing is ever perfect no matter who is in office. However, this president has one of the lowest approval ratings of all time. America would be satisfied at this point with someone who isn't a bufoon and corrupt like Bush.

If we're talking about approval ratings, then why don't we talk about congress' rating?

Gambino said:

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gambino said:
i do find it funny that you seem unconcerned with how he treated the christian dude
if it was a gay/women's rights/minority dude you'd be up in arms
but because he's a christian the abuse is okay
bino, i'm always the one on here taking up for christians, and gays, and women, and minorities. I just joked that they interrupted his corn dog. Who is the first one to jump on lestat or javaguru when they go off on Christians? Me. You have a short memory.

He didn't hit them or try to stifle their freedom of speech. he just was unfriendly.

Plus, I was a bit offended that the GOP was doing work under the guise of handing out bibles. It is a cheap ploy. I wouldn't have liked that either. I don't think dems or republicans should hide behind the church for votes.

heatherrae said:
Oh yeah, and AAP made you look like a stupid bitch and you can't admit you are wrong on that one, either.
i've made AAP look foolish on numerous occasions and he never admits it either
and you never admit to wrongness either, always playing the poor victim civil rights activist when it suits your beliefs

Gambino said:
i can admit to being wrong, AAP cannot

Because for that to occur, I would first have to be, well... wrong.

Fat chance of that happening.

AA "The Truth" P

Top Bottom