Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

AAP said:
Because for that to occur, I would first have to be, well... wrong.

Fat chance of that happening.

AA "The Truth" P
and that's why we will always butt heads
both some stubborn mofos

Gambino said:
i've made AAP look foolish on numerous occasions and he never admits it either

Whoa hold the horses. I need a link to this epic moment in time. Where was I when it occured?

AAP said:
Whoa hold the horses. I need a link to this epic moment in time. Where was I when it occured?
i need plat to search :(
but it's happened, you've been wrong flagrantly

Gambino said:

That's just crazy talk.

For a minute there, I was worried that Stiletto failed to keep up the Excellence Of AAPness when she was posting with this account.

Gambino said:
sorry i should have high fived him for acting like a 5 yr old child
would that make me cool?
and maybe the dude does need a life lesson on how to treat people, he's a fuggin adult for christ sake

OH NO YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT.

Gambino said:
i've made AAP look foolish on numerous occasions and he never admits it either
and you never admit to wrongness either, always playing the poor victim civil rights activist when it suits your beliefs
How does my support of civil rights make me a victim?

Also, since when is being a supporter of civil rights a bad thing? LOL.

You prefer human rights violations and oppression?

:lmao:

Oh yeah, and you still are AAP's bitch in this thread...lol.

jnevin said:
4vq0utd.jpg

Where did she lecture ANYONE on morals?

heatherrae said:
How does my support of civil rights make me a victim?

Also, since when is being a supporter of civil rights a bad thing? LOL.

You prefer human rights violations and oppression?

:lmao:

Oh yeah, and you still are AAP's bitch in this thread...lol.

Support for Civil Rights is a bad thing. Things have gone way too far and now our country is suffering from this politically correct chaos.

Stop with the oppression and human rights BS.. If you're so concerned, then please move to Africa and lend a hand.

Gambino said:

You know Gambino, for as much shit-talk that you have directed towards me *in the name of debate* this thread wreaks of hypocrasy on YOUR PART. You just can't admit - YOU GOT OWNED and just be done with it... or that YOU WERE WRONG.

For fuck's sake I am still waiting for you to tell us when you are going to enlist. When will that be now that another board member has confirmed that you are NOT too old and that you can go and fight for our mighty nation?

WHEN ARE YOU HEADED OUT TO IRAQ?

Dude, I could give A FUCK about politics as they are all liars and thieves and I just dont see the sense of debating which one was LESS the liar and theif.

You fucked up, admit it and lets move on.

Army_Stud said:
Support for Civil Rights is a bad thing. Things have gone way too far and now our country is suffering from this politically correct chaos.

Stop with the oppression and human rights BS.. If you're so concerned, then please move to Africa and lend a hand.

One doesn't need to move to Africa to LIVE having their civil rights violated on a pretty nasty scale.

Top Bottom