Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

Couldn't fucking believe it. Went to the fair last night to chow down on corn dogs and funnel cake and there they are. Several chow boths from the religious fucks of the area all clustered around a goddamn GOP tent. We avoided them and on our way out of the food court area some fuck next to the GOP tent tried handing me a small bible. I asked him if it included a handful of bullets and that his god Bush could suck my goddamn fucking dick. He was speechless and my wife grabbed my arm and headed me off lucky for him. Oh man was I pissed.

Then when we walked to the other end of the fair there was a large barn that is normally ran by another local church(I live in an area that is one of the US's most populated church/population ratio) and it was taken over by...........none other than........."HempHill Smokers BBQ!" proudly displaying their slogan "If you ain't smokin, you ain't livin!". YES!!! Thank you Lord! There is a god afterall!!!!!!!

pretty immature bro, and i don't think any religious person views bush as a god
you should really be ashamed, aren't you a grown man?

President Bush views himself as the right hand of God....he was quoted as saying God told him to invade iraq.

rnch said:
President Bush views himself as the right hand of God....he was quoted as sauing God told him to invade iraq.
don't forget to mention every other president who has also made a similiar claim
your hero regan said very similiar things, but you let that slide
same with FDR

"my hero regan"? hardly. my presidential hero was murdered in 1963 by rogue agents of the CIA.

Gambino said:
pretty immature bro, and i don't think any religious person views bush as a god
you should really be ashamed, aren't you a grown man?

No, that's not immature. The majority of the world's problems are caused by stupid fucking dipshits and their religious beliefs. Just like what's his face bringing up Bush claiming God made him do it---which Bush did say. These right-to-lifers can kiss my ass. What's immature is a bunch of dipshits forcing their beliefs on people that don't want it. And yes I can put the 2 groups together.........they were right there with the Grand Ole Pricks.

rnch said:
"my hero regan"? hardly. my presidential hero was murdered in 1963 by rogue agents of the CIA.
lol, do you want me to find a jfk god quote? cause he's just as guilty

I guess simply saying "no thanks" to the bible offer would have been too much to ask huh?

Top Bottom