Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

BIKINIMOM said:
You will get NO ARGUEMENT from me about all the fucking political correctness either. I pointed out on another thread the other day about interracial marriage in the US. Some of the comments made in that article would have been HORRIBLY offensive had they been made by white people in regard to any other race/religion, etc.

There are no easy answers...

We just all have to open our eyes and ears and learn to question and think for ourselves and not be so swayed by all the propoganda.

I knew that I liked you and Grump. Tell him thanks for serving. :)

heatherrae said:
My grandfather committed suicide after serving in WWII. He fought in the battle of the bulge and came back and had to go to a mental hospital and was left rocking and babbling about "the children."

My other granfather served in Korea and WWII. He died last year and had a full military funeral.

I come from a long line of soldiers. My ancestors can be traced to fighting in the civil war, etc.

Don't come off with that anti-troop bullshit. That is so stupid.

Anyone who doesn't support bush must automatically hate the enlisted men and women and hope they all die over there, right? Get a better argument.

My Grandpa was one of the Commanding Officers of the Battle of the Bulge.

Ironic.

layinback said:
heather. if the chief export of iraq was broccoli we wouldnt be there. my kids aint going. bush is a fucking moron. btw i support the troops.

That's what I have been saying for years. You can not believe how I was hung out to dry for it back in 02/03.... but then again I was being hung out for every other bit of invented bullshit so what's the diff? :whatever:

I can not stand this whole bullshit rhetoric that SOME Americans proliferate about the US being the defenders of the universe.

*wink*

Yea ok... only a truly simple individual would buy that line of garbage, let alone proliferate it.

layinback said:
heather. if the chief export of iraq was broccoli we wouldnt be there. my kids aint going. bush is a fucking moron. btw i support the troops.

You support who? Support me by making an educated argument.

layinback said:
amen!

uuum we NEED the oil

What are we SUPPOSED to do?

If we dont control things over there ....ummm.....someone else will. And we might be speaking their language instead.

He who controls the oil controls all. Its sucks but its life in this world. Thats how this world works.

catch 22. Most things are though.

rsnoble-im-back said:
Couldn't fucking believe it. Went to the fair last night to chow down on corn dogs and funnel cake and there they are. Several chow boths from the religious fucks of the area all clustered around a goddamn GOP tent. We avoided them and on our way out of the food court area some fuck next to the GOP tent tried handing me a small bible. I asked him if it included a handful of bullets and that his god Bush could suck my goddamn fucking dick. He was speechless and my wife grabbed my arm and headed me off lucky for him. Oh man was I pissed.

Then when we walked to the other end of the fair there was a large barn that is normally ran by another local church(I live in an area that is one of the US's most populated church/population ratio) and it was taken over by...........none other than........."HempHill Smokers BBQ!" proudly displaying their slogan "If you ain't smokin, you ain't livin!". YES!!! Thank you Lord! There is a god afterall!!!!!!!
That'll teach ya to eat corn dogs and funnel cakes, FATTY! :p

When did you ever admit to being wrong?

You sure like to attack women about their kids. You know it hurts, huh?

Last edited:
Top Bottom