Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

Army_Stud said:
No, Gambino.....Libs are under the impression that everything would be perfect if a Dem was in office.

Things have never been perfect with a Dem in office..
think if you or I made a thread about how last night we were approached by gay activists and given promo material. then went off on a anti-gay tirade and told the guy/gal to fuck off.
everyone would be up in arms
but when done to a christian it is okay and acceptable

AAP said:
4yiqwwj.jpg

I'd hit it.

Gambino said:
do you wanna see the k messages i got from that post?
not everyone thinks i'm an asshole but if they do so be it
So there are other hateful mean people on elite. Congrats. You are in good company. You could post that you hate gay people and get k messages for it. Or, you could post that you hate black people and get bigots giving you k for it. However, you posted about how I have no morals because of the sweet child I'm carrying and you pat yourself on the back for your hatefulness because you aren't the only hateful person of the group. You should be so proud.

I got plenty of k messages and PM's on it too. However, I didn't have the mob mentality to mention them to you. Trust me, LOTS of people thought you were a raging asshole. I must have gotten 20 messages about it.

Top Bottom