Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Religious Right trying to take over county fair. I made another scene....

Gambino said:
just like you shouldn't lecture people on morals and traditions
I didn't lecture anyone. I simply said that my parents were southern and strict about the respect your elders thing.

Then you jumped in and attacked me for being unmarried and pregnant.

Other people pointed out to you what an asshole you are, but you aren't man enough to ever admit you are wrong or to apologize.

So, don't lecture him for a little tirade when what you did went personally at someone's carotid artery like a rabid dog.

Oh yeah, and AAP made you look like a stupid bitch and you can't admit you are wrong on that one, either.

Gambino said:
dontcha' think clinton would say the same thing?
all these poly types are the exact same regardless of party
perhaps, but he didn't have the self ritcheous arrogance that bush has to say it out loud in front of a tv camera.

heatherrae said:
I didn't lecture anyone. I simply said that my parents were southern and strict about the respect your elders thing.

Then you jumped in and attacked me for being unmarried and pregnant.

Other people pointed out to you what an asshole you are, but you aren't man enough to ever admit you are wrong or to apologize.

So, don't lecture him for a little tirade when what you did went personally at someone's carotid artery like a rabid dog.
do you wanna see the k messages i got from that post?
not everyone thinks i'm an asshole but if they do so be it

rnch said:
perhaps, but he didn't have the self ritcheous arrogance that bush has to say it out loud in front of a tv camera.
i come across salty sometimes i admit but it's purely in the name of debate

Gambino said:
just like you shouldn't lecture people on morals and traditions

4vq0utd.jpg

No, Gambino.....Libs are under the impression that everything would be perfect if a Dem was in office.

Things have never been perfect with a Dem in office..

Top Bottom