Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"recreational" drug users: cocaine question...

rnch said:
a couple of my buddies tried cocaine (or so they said) for the first time at a party last friday night (as i work 4 to midnight i wasn't there)...the next day both were sniffing and clearing their throats almost constantly and complaining of burning, inflamed sinus passages.

it this normal for the day after usage? or did both of these loosers contract some type of rare, arcane social disease? ;)

sounds like it got cut with baking soda

one of the dudes has random drug testing at his job.....he's shaking in his shoes righ now. :worried:

rnch said:
a couple of my buddies tried cocaine (or so they said) for the first time at a party last friday night (as i work 4 to midnight i wasn't there)...the next day both were sniffing and clearing their throats almost constantly and complaining of burning, inflamed sinus passages.

it this normal for the day after usage? or did both of these loosers contract some type of rare, arcane social disease? ;)

The sniffing anc clearing happened to me on the same night but never the next day. never had inflamed sinus.

samoth said:
IV epinephrine straight into the heart works well, too, borly.

Believe it or not I've seen that done once or twice. Seems to be Badddddddd! for your heart!

But for the real question. Yes if your bros were up all night snorting coca, they would be stuffy and have a few nasal and oropharyngeal irritations.

L8R, J

Top Bottom