Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"recreational" drug users: cocaine question...

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
a couple of my buddies tried cocaine (or so they said) for the first time at a party last friday night (as i work 4 to midnight i wasn't there)...the next day both were sniffing and clearing their throats almost constantly and complaining of burning, inflamed sinus passages.

it this normal for the day after usage? or did both of these loosers contract some type of rare, arcane social disease? ;)

normal. but symptoms are sometimes worse when said cocaine is cut with other things like speed etc.

well...........they "said" they were told it was cocaine.....Gaud knows what it actually was with these 2 loosers....

Before answering ANY question having to do with the supposed effect of a drug on a person, I always like to know as much as possible about the user. Every person experiences drugs in their own way and it almost always relates back to the user's mindset, emotional maturity, belief system and motivation for using in the first place.

As pablo said, it's commonplace to have the sniffles the next day. And a nose full of dried snot. And shitty taste buds. And AIDS

KillahBee said:
Before answering ANY question having to do with the supposed effect of a drug on a person, I always like to know as much as possible about the user. Every person experiences drugs in their own way and it almost always relates back to the user's mindset, emotional maturity, belief system and motivation for using in the first place.

As pablo said, it's commonplace to have the sniffles the next day. And a nose full of dried snot. And shitty taste buds. And AIDS

and how maticulous they are when chopping it up..i know some lazy bastards that snort up bb sized rocks cuz they use a credit card from 1997

but like Killahbee said, it also has to do with the individual user as well.

rnch said:
a couple of my buddies tried cocaine (or so they said) for the first time at a party last friday night (as i work 4 to midnight i wasn't there)...the next day both were sniffing and clearing their throats almost constantly and complaining of burning, inflamed sinus passages.

it this normal for the day after usage? or did both of these loosers contract some type of rare, arcane social disease? ;)
uh, yeh. it's an irritant for the nasal passages and sinuses.

there's no way cutting it with speed makes it worse... It would be other stuff. lol!

Only pure speed will burn you, and thats a full pure sniff. Most cut it with glycogen, so it makes it both go further and easy on the nose.

It naturally irritates the nose and throat, but depending on what it was cut with, the irritation may be worse than otherwise.

Pablomeira's English has improved miraculously in this thread... :lmao:

Top Bottom