Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

recent pic...4 days out

hard

hey baboon , listen if youll read my post over I didn't say a single thing about ol' boys' physique. I'm bustin out the other guys. Now that you brought it up he looks ok. Like I sai dwith that pic you just can't tell. Now as far as my body goes ya got me, my calves suck (cut, no width)and I'll never be as big as I'd like .But the last thing I wanna hear when I pose or compete is all my peers kissin' my ass! get it?

Re: hard

APE OF GOD said:
hey baboon , listen if youll read my post over I didn't say a single thing about ol' boys' physique. I'm bustin out the other guys. Now that you brought it up he looks ok. Like I sai dwith that pic you just can't tell. Now as far as my body goes ya got me, my calves suck (cut, no width)and I'll never be as big as I'd like .But the last thing I wanna hear when I pose or compete is all my peers kissin' my ass! get it?

You want me to get specific BIATCH well when I said ripped I was refering to the striations in both the upper and lower chest and sholders. His quads could use work but you have to admit his calves look ripped, cut, good. You can come off with a shitty attitude all you want animal B looks ripped to me. Post your pic lets see how you look, I'd post my pic but I'm 15% bf 245 right now.

the pic is not to good, you can't see anything. What about the back, abs, legs the side chest shot doesn't do much for me.

first off...please dont starting fighting over me...haha....I work hard and I know my legs are lagging.......have many pics...just grabbed one...really dont like posting to many....this was a practice show..for the muscle beach in texas oct 27..thanks mechanic..yup won the overall at 163lbs....2nd overall in a row...now its time for real competion...also have to thank Guy grundy and mike morris for helping me along the way

Top Bottom