Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Realistic goal????? (natural)

B

BronzedGoddess

Hey ladies, just need y'alls opinion on something. Check this site out and tell me if y'all think this is a realistic goal for someone who wants to remain "natural". The pic with her in the bathing suitis my goal, maybe just a little less muscular..................... She supposedly did it in only 12 weeks and only supplementing with Max Muscle Products no AS. Whadda ya think?

http://maxformation.com/new/2000winners/susan.htm

It's possible if you're willing to put the rest of your life on hold for a while, and become totally obssessive about your diet and training. Oh, and of course you have to have the right genetics.

I think it's very possible. Of course, genetics play a HUGE role, but personally, she's not that big, just very, very lean. I would prefer larger biceps... It looks to me like, with the right amount of muscle from just regular heavy lifting, then a strict diet and lots of cardio, that look can be achieved.... just lots of discipline, thats all...

She may have taken some clen or winny, but I still think that look can be acheived without anything but supplements and strict dieting.

Hum...

I guess being extremely cut gives the illusion(sp?) of being bigger than what you are. Well thanks for y'alls input. I'm MOTIVATED now!
Carolyn

I call BS on the 12 week and just sticking to that, Her body was probably helped out a little with low doses, but something like that would take a crap load of work to get without a little extra help, but it is possible I would assume :)

Based on her before pic, I'd say her transformation was possible without AS. Like the others said, she's not that muscular, just very lean, and being very lean adds to the illusion of greater muscularity. Also, if you just saw her walking down the street, she would not look as defined as she looks in her after pics. For one thing, they've got her skin very dark and oiled. That and good photographic lighting enhances her cuts to the max.

She's done a great job to be sure, but she really wasn't THAT bad to start with. Her before pic is made to look worse by her slump-shouldered posture, sad expression and no makeup. It appears she's possibly pooching her belly out to add to the effect. If you look at her contours though, you can see a nipped-in waist, no saddlebags on her thighs, etc. just an overall layer of bodyfat smoothing her out. The pale skin and bad lighting makes her look fatter than she really is.

I wouldn't focus on a "12 week transformation". It could backfire. I'd like to see a picture of her a year from now to see if she's maintained. Given a realistic timeframe, proper diet and exercise though, I do believe such a look is possible (and maintainable) without AS.

Top Bottom