Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re: Goosehunter...let me officially confirm...

ok, now after having just now seen her pics...............WHAT THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU GOING ON ABOOT?? Holy fuck that was a no ass having skinny bitch.........alter or not. That must have weighed what? 105? c'mon...........I want to see women like stilletto naked, or sassy, and HR once she's back in the gym and the vag is all tightened back up....... :qt: But god damn can we just ignore this little teeny "cammers" that seem to get their pictures posted like every other day? "Hi I'm 16 and have the body of a 12 yr old boy, aren't I like soooooo hawt???"""""........... :rolleyes:

redsamurai said:
ok, now after having just now seen her pics...............WHAT THE FUCK WERE ALL YOU GOING ON ABOOT?? Holy fuck that was a no ass having skinny bitch.........alter or not. That must have weighed what? 105? c'mon...........I want to see women like stilletto naked, or sassy, and HR once she's back in the gym and the vag is all tightened back up....... :qt: But god damn can we just ignore this little teeny "cammers" that seem to get their pictures posted like every other day? "Hi I'm 16 and have the body of a 12 yr old boy, aren't I like soooooo hawt???"""""........... :rolleyes:
:lmao:

That was so totally JH's type. That bod looks just like his ex wife.

heatherrae said:
:lmao:

That was so totally JH's type.

:p :p :p :p :p

GooseHunter is hawt as fug IRL.

Thx to her for taking dem pics for me.... :evil:

jh1 said:
:p :p :p :p :p

GooseHunter is hawt as fug IRL.

Thx to her for taking dem pics for me.... :evil:
Is that really her face or did you nab it off the web? That face is great! I dont like the body -- just not what I consider ideal.

heatherrae said:
Is that really her face or did you nab it off the web? That face is great! I dont like the body -- just not what I consider ideal.

All the pics were of the same girl, except the pics yesterday that said goosehunter on the envelope... that was a different girl.

I know the face girl, the girl with the envelope - well I'd like to *know* her 4 sure.

for those of you who wonder why we chase off all the girls that post on EF, and all you other crybabys (jh1 is the one who cares the most about this) its because of letdowns like this.

are you also the girl witht oo much muscle who is going to UMD and goes "you must be a white boy" when i pmed her

Top Bottom