Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Re: Goosehunter...let me officially confirm...

here is my non-biased anaylsis of the alleged pwnage that might have taken place.
pdaddy was running a bit of e-game...come on now, who hasn't? completely harmless...but the reaction was a bit trigger happy with the whore thread. that trigger happyness could be construed as a bit of pwnage, similiar to heal getting pissy with the gals for not sexytime dancing with him.
then jh1 jumps into the mix, overzealously defending a e-damsel in distress. In the real world, that may be considered noble but in ef land it is corny as fuck. so pdaddy's scathing retort would appear to be raw pwnage. unless, of course, if goosehunter is an alter...this would lead to a lunar eclipse of pwnage, therefore reversing the pwange into self-pwange of the most maginoumous porportions...the dreaded flirting with a dude alter.
scathing

LOL@ jh1's being informed of his alter by my alter.

AAP said:
LOL@ jh1's being informed of his alter by my alter.

I think the infoming was the other way around....

:rolleyes:

who the fuck is goosehunter

I should have known, the girl in the pics is SO JH1's type and he was not e stalking her.
Now I wasted too much time reading the other threads. JH1, you owe me 30 mins of my life back....but I'll take it in K

Hug

the_clockwork said:
can i tell everyone who IP was?

Ip was an easy call out as an alter, whose was it? They need to work on their alter game, not many as good as BB or BBF for alter building.

the_clockwork said:
can i tell everyone who IP was?

yes.
unless... you want me to?

:)

blueta2 said:
I should have known, the girl in the pics is SO JH1's type and he was not e stalking her.
Now I wasted too much time reading the other threads. JH1, you owe me 30 mins of my life back....but I'll take it in K
Hug

You'll take it in the wha?

Oh baby... talk dirty.

Top Bottom