Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Randy Quaid f#$%'s himself back to relevance

but srsly man, i've never done anything to you. why do you always pick battles with me? can't just give me credit when i post up something amazingly funny.

He wasn't talking to you, I bet a million dollars he's irritated with me and I lol'd and told him to watch it bc it was super funny

FWIW I thought it was hilarious.

no, actually i did watch it.

It's not funny at all, it's pretty stupid I think. The guy looks like a bum ass crackhead santa. Who honestly gives a shit about this guy?

Fuck you iggy you sensitive bitch.

It's not funny at all, it's pretty stupid I think. The guy looks like a bum ass crackhead santa. Who honestly gives a shit about this guy?

I do. If Gary Busey and Randy Quaid were starring in "Fury" instead of Shia Lebouf and Brad Pitt it wouldn't be such a horrible movie.

Mitch would out run you all! He's faster and has more endurance, I guarantee it ;)

214e3hy.jpg

Tho she is right i wasn't even talking to you, i was just making a general comment.

Top Bottom