Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

RADAR's ART Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RADAR

Well-known member
Was cleaning up at my mom's house today (deceased) and i found a bunch of drawings & stuff she had saved--I hope you people enjoy as much i i did finding this.



5th grade Frankenstein vs The Wolfman i went to see this when it came out scared the Bejezzus outta me.
Poster Paper & majik marker was the medium





another elementary drawing






and another Probably 5th grade also








Shortly after H.G.Wells fiction novel came out i got the urge to draw this!



War of the worlds!







I remember wasting my time in study hall heres a few of em.








 
Last edited:
Re: RADAR's ART Pitcure Thread

I'm sure you've seen these things!
I painted many of em on T shirts in school for extra cash!







Moving along heres some Paintings i did in college



Ink portrait of Marlo Thomas









Heres the making of a picture, doodle some colors and get an idea




The finished product







Jurrassic -colored pencil drawing from memory!







Oil painting

 
























Fantasy Picts

















Last 2 of my college pics
















Well i hope you guys & gals enjoyed them as well as i did! ;)


RADAR
 
Wow.... amazing talent you got there. The pictures from back in the elementary school days were great too. Hope you're still at it.
 
Sam_Trautman said:
Who's the girl, Gary?



The one with the Fur Coat?
Thats a self portrait of Shelia Sebaston (college friend) I did in college!

RADAR
 
Very nice Radar! Impressive
 
Cool...thanks

Have you noticed that a couple of the faces distort to the left? Which is prolly why you didn't become famous.

Enjoyable....next thing we know, Mattthesidewalker will show some nudes he has drawn.
 
daisyduke6 said:
Wow radar thoughs were beautiful. I am sorry about your mothers passing. Was that just recently?


Thanks! no...she has been gone for 7 yrs now, i was cleaning up making more room for my gym when i found this stuff!


RADAR
 
DB the pic is star trek i drew that Darth Vader from a magazine for an upcomming star Wars!

RADAR
 
RADAR said:
The one with the Fur Coat?
Thats a self portrait of Shelia Sebaston (college friend) I did in college!

You did a self-portrait of a woman? Kinky!
 
i was so surprised that someone actually liked and wanted my artwork that i gave away all my drawings and paintings.....i wish i'd kept them now
 
amazing indeed. Whenever I find really old stuff, I spend a lot of time remembering what I was doing back in the day...

Sometimes cheers you up, sometimes makes you sad. It's hard to explain
 
picnapoleon.jpg


You might not have BMX, numchuck or computer hacking skills, but your drawing skills kick ass.
 
That's a million times better then I could ever do.
 
Re: RADAR's ART Pitcure Thread

RADAR said:
I'm sure you've seen these things!
I painted many of em on T shirts in school for extra cash!







Moving along heres some Paintings i did in college



Ink portrait of Marlo Thomas









Heres the making of a picture, doodle some colors and get an idea




The finished product







Jurrassic -colored pencil drawing from memory!







Oil painting

nice drawings,did you ever go to art school?



No! But i took two semesters in art at college to pick up some pointers!



Thanks everyone else for the kind words K your way

RADAR
 
Last edited by a moderator:
RADAR!

wow! If I could only draw now as you could in 5th grade I'd be ecstatic. I think some people are just born with it, and you must be one of them.

I dabble in art myself, I don't know if you've ever seen my drawing of a cricket chirping?

ah nevertheless, very nice. and marlo thomas is lebanese :D
 
Impressive Radar!

I've always admired people drawing like Stan Lee :)
 
Mr. dB said:
Were you TEACHING study hall? That's Darth Vader, Star Wars came out in 1977, and you're over 50 years old...
things that make you go HMMMM
 
RADAR said:
Was cleaning up at my mom's house today (deceased) and i found a bunch of drawings & stuff she had saved--I hope you people enjoy as much i i did finding this.



5th grade Frankenstein vs The Wolfman i went to see this when it came out scared the Bejezzus outta me.
Poster Paper & majik marker was the medium





another elementary drawing






and another Probably 5th grade also








Shortly after H.G.Wells fiction novel came out i got the urge to draw this!



War of the worlds!







I remember wasting my time in study hall heres a few of em.











Awesome Brotha! :garza:



Genome<>
 
silverbackn said:
I couldn't see any of them
you gotta copy and paste the links to a new browser window because this dude bran987 fucked us all :heks:
 
Mr. dB said:
Were you TEACHING study hall? That's Darth Vader, Star Wars came out in 1977, and you're over 50 years old...
so say it was his senior year... he would be 18.. in 1977.. that would make him 46?
 
damn good detective work Lestat.

Someone taking credit for another person's work is really sad.
if that's what occured.
 
Lestat said:
so say it was his senior year... he would be 18.. in 1977..
that would make him 46?




Lestat-this was from a science fiction magazine, it showed all kinds of ideas of possible ideas of future sketches.


RADAR


Anyway thanks everyone for the comments!
 
Besides i can add anything i want to a pic,

I draw what ever i'm in the mood for at the time.


RADAR
 
RADAR said:
Was cleaning up at my mom's house today (deceased) and i found a bunch of drawings & stuff she had saved--I hope you people enjoy as much i i did finding this.



5th grade Frankenstein vs The Wolfman i went to see this when it came out scared the Bejezzus outta me.
Poster Paper & majik marker was the medium



So you were in 5th grade when Frankenstein vs. Wolfman came out. It came out in 1943 originally.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0035899/

5th grade is what, 10 and 11 years old? if in 1943 you were 10, then right now you are what, 62?
 
Lestat said:
So you were in 5th grade when Frankenstein vs. Wolfman came out. It came out in 1943 originally.
http://imdb.com/title/tt0035899/

5th grade is what, 10 and 11 years old? if in 1943 you were 10, then right now you are what, 62?




I'm 54 lestat ....DID I SAY I WENT TO SEE IT WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT?
No I didn't!!!! I saw it one nite on mystery science fiction theatre on our old B&W tv if you know what that is!!!!!



RADAR
 
Last edited:
RADAR said:
5th grade Frankenstein vs The Wolfman i went to see this when it came out scared the Bejezzus outta me.
Poster Paper & majik marker was the medium


Radar, it looks like you are saying you saw it when it came out.
 
Dunk said:
Lestat = powni3d once again
check your facts buddy, he said he "went" to see it when it came. Since when do you go anywhere to watch your crummy black and white TV?
 
When the movie was Ghost of Frankenstein or Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman you missed out on some of ... In 1965, George Ellis starred as "middle


Copied from search, our lil town had no movie theatre i had to stay up after 12am and watch iy on a snowy
b&W TV on saturday nights. this was in the early 60's.


RADAR
 
RADAR said:
When the movie was Ghost of Frankenstein or Frankenstein Meets The Wolfman you missed out on some of ... In 1965, George Ellis starred as "middle


Copied from search, our lil town had no movie theatre i had to stay up after 12am and watch iy on a snowy
b&W TV on saturday nights. this was in the early 60's.


RADAR

copies from what search? is that even a sentence up there?
 
RADAR said:
I remember wasting my time in study hall heres a few of em.


That sketch is dated in 84 or 88, which study hall were you in at that time? Weren't you like 30?
 
Your a funny guy lestat...........sorry you can't understand what dirt roads and 10 cent gas prices are!

RADAR
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom