Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV products under dosed?

The Terminator said:
Exactly....SO MANY guys forget to account for all the oil in the pin and over the top line that they end up injecting 1 1/4 ml and only think its 1 ml :eek:

I have never had a problem with QV being underfilled (and I have used plenty of it :eek: )
Word. I've heard this about every multi-dose dose brand.

genarr3 said:
Word. I've heard this about every multi-dose dose brand.

Its amazing how many times I see this exact type of thread posted, and then it usually turns out the the guys claiming "underfilled" are all saying the drew out 1 ml because the oil in the pin goes up the 1 ml line :rolleyes:
A MUCH more accurate gauge would be made by putting the 1 ml between the 1/2 ml mark and the 1 1/2 ml mark, then this "problem" could be avoided :eek:

No way a needle full of gear after 4 injects will add up to mL over a vial. Unfortunately, for me I plan my cycle including that mil or half a mil. Oh well, I'm new, so if that's how it tis, fuck it.

The Terminator said:
Its amazing how many times I see this exact type of thread posted, and then it usually turns out the the guys claiming "underfilled" are all saying the drew out 1 ml because the oil in the pin goes up the 1 ml line :rolleyes:
A MUCH more accurate gauge would be made by putting the 1 ml between the 1/2 ml mark and the 1 1/2 ml mark, then this "problem" could be avoided :eek:

I will try this on the next vial. Thanks Term.

The Terminator said:
what do you mean term ? doesn't the 1ml come between the .5 and the 1.5 already ? i dont see what you mean ...

Guys, the syringe counts the ML from the line past the neck, till you get to the Number 1 on the needle... It does not account for the .25 cc that gets lost in the neck and body of the needle...

I'm a little gangsta about my shit, I just draw about .25cc of air and take my shots laying down, by the time the Plunger gets to the neck, the air bubble pushes out the little .25cc left in the neck. Every now and them I'll draw a little too much air and get a little air in the injection site then i get some bubbles fizzle out of the site... I'm still alive so who cares!

I don't recomend anybody follow my advice !

Top Bottom