Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV products under dosed?

AMGETR, I think you jinxed me. This thread made me curious, so I went ahead and drew tonights shot out of my QVbold bottle and it was about half of a ML short of what should have been in there. Which makes my previous comment on this thread null and void.

OxyMoron said:
AMGETR, I think you jinxed me. This thread made me curious, so I went ahead and drew tonights shot out of my QVbold bottle and it was about half of a ML short of what should have been in there. Which makes my previous comment on this thread null and void.

Damn, that sucks man. Today is day 8 of the tren. Let's see if I can get 9ml out of it.

carlsky said:
I got 8ml out of my qv enanthate so yes, I geuss they can be underdosed. Great stuff though!

8 is unacceptable. I got about 9.5 which can fuck up your cycle a little if you don't have any more, especially if it's 300 or 400mg/ml stuff. But If I'm hearing you right, you got 8mils out of a 10.
That's fucked.

If it wasn't for the good pricing, and the quality, I'd be pissed for being under dosed. But meh, what are you going to do.

AMGETR said:
If it wasn't for the good pricing, and the quality, I'd be pissed for being under dosed. But meh, what are you going to do.

Switch brands. Sounds kind of silly, because the shit's illegal but I guess we are a fair portion of the revenue of vet steroid suppliers. My source has SYD (which is suppossedly comparable to QV) in almost all of his QV gear. My next shopping trip will be with SYD products across the board. I have two of their Boldenone vials, which I had to tap into to complete my injection this afternoon, because my QV came short.

AMGETR said:
I buy 10ml vials of QV products like tren. I would think thought would be 10ml. But when I take out 1ml per day for my injections. I only end up with about 8ml. Is this like that for everyone?

No problems with that on my end either...double check your pulls

Big Rick Rock said:
I get that too, some is waste from the neck of the needle and some is from drawing a littlebit past the line... But yeah you can expect most 10ml bottle to be underfilled by about 0.5 cc.

Exactly....SO MANY guys forget to account for all the oil in the pin and over the top line that they end up injecting 1 1/4 ml and only think its 1 ml :eek:

I have never had a problem with QV being underfilled (and I have used plenty of it :eek: )

AMGETR said:
I buy 10ml vials of QV products like tren. I would think thought would be 10ml. But when I take out 1ml per day for my injections. I only end up with about 8ml. Is this like that for everyone?
qv has been mildly underdosed sometimes, my qv300 deca tested 266mg/ml, but you are referring to being underfilled. yes qv is famous for that, but you must remember that every time you inject you dont get the amount that is in the needle itself, or the little nipple of the syring past where the plunger stops. now that doesn't add up to much, but think if you are taking a bunch of small doses as opposed to a few large doses, you are losing that much juice more often, thats why you will never get 10cc out of a 10cc bottle even if it is filled correctly w/1cc or .5cc shots every day. although my qv is always around 8 or 9ccs
titan

poantrex said:
Hmm. I like their orals, but I still think i've heard too many stories about pain and infection with QV injects. I mean....their Test Enanthate is painful, whats up with that? I've never used test enth that is painful....most human grade stuff goes in smooth as a butter.
i've used qv enth many times no pain.

Top Bottom