Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV products under dosed?

Big Rick Rock said:
I get that too, some is waste from the neck of the needle and some is from drawing a littlebit past the line... But yeah you can expect most 10ml bottle to be underfilled by about 0.5 cc.

I was wondering the same. Even if you fill it upt ot the line, you always have somethin gelse in the needle.

Man, why do people use Mex injectables? It is NOT cheaper than human grade stuff if you know where to go.

Even if it were cheaper, I just do not trust that stuff. Heard way too many stories of dirty gear causing infection and pain.

Poantrex your my boy and all but I disagree...QV too me is Great stuff, and for most people easier to find... :mix:
poantrex said:
Man, why do people use Mex injectables? It is NOT cheaper than human grade stuff if you know where to go.

Even if it were cheaper, I just do not trust that stuff. Heard way too many stories of dirty gear causing infection and pain.

Poantrex... I also must disagree. I've seen some hella good deals on human-grade before, but still never as cheap as mex gear. And mex gear is generally much cheaper and easier to find. I had great results from QV, TT, and even Brovel! Sure brovel was underfilled, but it was dosed pretty accurately and cheap enough to make up for any lack in that area. It may not be the top of the line, but mex gear is easy to get and it works. Of course, I make all my own gear now, but still, I stand by mex gear as not being complete crap all the time :)

poantrex said:

I use only QV, and it's great stuff.

Lowest said:
Poantrex... I also must disagree. I've seen some hella good deals on human-grade before, but still never as cheap as mex gear. And mex gear is generally much cheaper and easier to find. I had great results from QV, TT, and even Brovel! Sure brovel was underfilled, but it was dosed pretty accurately and cheap enough to make up for any lack in that area. It may not be the top of the line, but mex gear is easy to get and it works. Of course, I make all my own gear now, but still, I stand by mex gear as not being complete crap all the time :)

The Mexican gear is a great deal for the price you are paying, so long as you understand that it will be underfilled, possibly underdosed. As long as you account for that, you'll be STR8. Personally, I've only used human grade gear, but I might try out some QV eventually.

DIV

:chomp:

Other than my one good expererience with QFS, I have only used QV. Never noticed low fills on my vials. At least nothing measurable with a syringe.

Hmm. I like their orals, but I still think i've heard too many stories about pain and infection with QV injects. I mean....their Test Enanthate is painful, whats up with that? I've never used test enth that is painful....most human grade stuff goes in smooth as a butter.

Top Bottom