Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick weight loss

MollyUF

Hey there everyone, I'm hoping someone can give me some good advice.

I just earned a full scholarship for my undergraduate education, however, there is a weight requirement, and I'm about ten pounds over it. I have to weigh in at 168 in exactly two weeks, and I'm at 178 right now.

I've had to weigh in before, and always made weight using wrestlers techniques, mostly dehydrating. The only problem is, this time, I have to do a physical fitness test, that includes push ups, sit ups and a timed two mile run immediately before the weigh in. It's not terribly hard, but if I starve and dehydrate myself, I risk not passing the fitness portion.

So, I'm hoping for some advice about how to drop ten pounds in two weeks, while still maintaining enough strength to make it through the fitness test. If any of you can help, advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot! Molly

Hello MollyUF

Mr.X has some great diets at the top of the Board!

I've been following what all the member on this board have been saying about diets and I'm losing about 5 lb's a week and i'm much stronger because of them.

So i would say check out the diets by Mr.X and the one that you think you can follow is the best one.

I take my body weight and times it by 9 and that tells me how many calories i can eat a day. ( like 100 lb x 9=900 cal ).
I have 5 small meals a day about every 2 and 1/2 hours.
I keep track of my Cal's,protien,fat and carb's. Most of my fat comes from flaxseed oil and i have very few carb's.
Do your Cardio in the morning before you eat, better fat loss then. Drink alot of water, I drink about 4 liters aday.
I'm no Pro on this topic, this is just what i do.

I hope this helps abit and good luck with your Test.

Top Bottom