Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick tell me what I missed

2cxe2s0.jpg

Damn, plank is packin more heat than most country's militaries lol. That's awesome

I see bbt had his baby, but not zwhit...anything else interesting?

I've been gone for a couple months but ABBY is home sick and it's snowing. I think I detached myself from the net pretty well during those months. I barely got on at all outside of work. Felt good.

You missed this guy:

Criminal10dinC Bedford Texas singles, Bedford Texas women

He recently updated his POF profile to include "1488" at the end. apparently he was getting too many requests from non-white women.

same with my nephew. they spend stupid money every birthday/christmas and opens one gift and he is occupied and pissed if they make him open more gifts

hopefully they get that out of the way before we have our kid. or I'll be the master of regifting

It's so annoying the house just fills up with junk

what is the worst though is when someone goes to the effort to get her a gift that is really thoughtful,, sweet and personalized just for her and she doesn't care. I hate it and it drives me crazy because it's rude as hell and I get so mad about that. Sometimes she'll be cool and gush over a gift with wonderful words and thank yous but sometimes you can just tell she doesn't care. Drives me nuts!

Top Bottom