Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick tell me what I missed

cindylou

Fancy
EF VIP
I see bbt had his baby, but not zwhit...anything else interesting?

I've been gone for a couple months but ABBY is home sick and it's snowing. I think I detached myself from the net pretty well during those months. I barely got on at all outside of work. Felt good.

Basically, dabuffguy still won't fuck, just v's kid fucks everything, simple dave killed someone and went to jail, I had a kid, woot is rich as fuck still, zwhit is gettin his balls busted, fitguy is still mo'in in up, pick3 went straight....mitch is a doomsday prepper and dropped a bunch of stacks on assault weapons, barack obama won again, nan still takes it dry, and teh jacket has resurfaced as an EF centerpiece

There's more, but it's early.

How did you escape long enough to post?

Basically, dabuffguy still won't fuck, just v's kid fucks everything, simple dave killed someone and went to jail, I had a kid, woot is rich as fuck still, zwhit is gettin his balls busted, fitguy is still mo'in in up, pick3 went straight....mitch is a doomsday prepper and dropped a bunch of stacks on assault weapons, barack obama won again, nan still takes it dry, and teh jacket has resurfaced as an EF centerpiece

There's more, but it's early.

How did you escape long enough to post?

lolololol doomsday prepper? Honestly, I think buying guns is probably a good idea. I need to get some. I watched Contagion the other day and I can't stop washing my hands. I would like some guns, buy just a little bit of silver and a bug out bag with some water some MRBs and my survival seeds that I bought after watching an episode of Glen Beck. LOL

I forget what the basement is supposed to mean? :/ Sorry.

I guess I walked out of my own free will once I realized it was a dirty old basement and there was no sex involved. :/

you missed me (don't lie), bigbassturd was posting from the delivery room, but other than that its the same old EF, ballin', juicin', gettin' bitches, etc

Top Bottom