Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick tell me what I missed

No not at all. Not this year. She doesn't appreciate gifts; she is spoiled. I learned this on her birthday. I'm not sure if she is spoiled or just doesn't care about toys.

I asked her what she wanted for Christmas and she said a fire truck. ?? Then she asked me what I wanted for Christmas lol. I'm not sure she totally gets it yet nor has anything she really really wants so I would be buying a bunch of stuff just to buy it like I did on her birthday. She couldn't have cared less about any of those toys and was irritated she had to stop playing to open them.

lol at least she cared enough to ask you what you wanted. is she your parents only grandchild?

r8uwiu.png

Yeah that's why she is so spoiled! :)

same with my nephew. they spend stupid money every birthday/christmas and opens one gift and he is occupied and pissed if they make him open more gifts

hopefully they get that out of the way before we have our kid. or I'll be the master of regifting

Top Bottom