Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions since I've been gone

bran987

Who has the most posts on EF now?

Did Lestat leave of his own accord?

What's the biggest beef going on right now?

Who did I get demodded with?

Have any big board members changed to new names? People that I used to know by another name?

Does anyone even remember my karma pill avi?

Can I have someone post the branfrog?

i believe it was just you, pintoca, and mava, as you all pretty much disappeared.
I don't know who has the most posts. bmom is gone, as is heatherrae (yay!).

there's no other real happenings.

i believe it was just you, pintoca, and mava, as you all pretty much disappeared.
I don't know who has the most posts. bmom is gone, as is heatherrae (yay!).

there's no other real happenings.
Hi stilleto! bkmom is gone? so I guess santa clause is too!?

Do you have a banner advertisement of yourself in your own signature? Are you selling supplements?

Tell me if I'm wrong because I am really out of touch. needtogetas was a guy who could barely talk, but now I see all kinds of advertisements for him. is that the same guy? was he running a huge joke the whole time on us? He was always nice to me.

Hi stilleto! is gone? so I guess santa clause is too!?

Do you have a banner advertisement of yourself in your own signature? Are you selling supplements?

Tell me if I'm wrong because I am really out of touch. needtogetas was a guy who could barely talk, but now I see all kinds of advertisements for him. is that the same guy? was he running a huge joke the whole time on us? He was always nice to me.

bmom's husband is gone too, yes.
i'm not selling supps. I'm not selling anything. :)
needto's spelling used to be really bad, yes. Now it's not.
he does sell supps, yes. same guy.

welcome back btw. you gonna stay? :)

Top Bottom