Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for you CRUISERS

I can attest to Robolics being that fuckin strong. Had to back off my test dose about 3 weeks ago

I know my body isn't producing natural test but it's just confusing to why my boys came back to full size while I switched to test cyp. When I was on my test e they shrunk down..not to small though. Estrogen is high I'm running formeron from black lion research. Should I switch to something better. And I had my blood drawn Monday and my last shot before that was Thursday before

I know my body isn't producing natural test but it's just confusing to why my boys came back to full size while I switched to test cyp. When I was on my test e they shrunk down..not to small though. Estrogen is high I'm running formeron from black lion research. Should I switch to something better. And I had my blood drawn Monday and my last shot before that was Thursday before

Yes you need Arimidex or Aromisin immediately. I don't know why your boys joined the party again, but I wouldn't be complaining.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Let me know where your getting that shit. That's damn good. 125 would usually put you around 600 ish.

I run 200mg a week of Pfizer Test Cyp from the pharmacy and my levels stay between 1200-1500 so 125mg a week would be around 900-1200 I'd guess. Everyone is different and not everyone responds the same way and I guess we'd have to consider potency as well.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

Top Bottom