Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for you CRUISERS

Update: getting blood work done tomorrow. Let you know the results soon as I get them. I'm starting to bloat though so the cyp might be working just under dosed

Blood test results:

Testosterone serum >1500 HIGH

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW
FSH SERUM
FSH <0.2 LOW
Estradiol
Estradiol 123.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Is the cyp under dosed? If it is would that explain my high estradiol levels? My natural test is kicking in and I have estrogen floating around?

Blood test results:

Testosterone serum >1500 HIGH

Luteinizing Hormone(LH), S
LH 0.1 LOW
FSH SERUM
FSH <0.2 LOW
Estradiol
Estradiol 123.4 HIGH 7.6-42.6 pg/mL

Is the cyp under dosed? If it is would that explain my high estradiol levels? My natural test is kicking in and I have estrogen floating around?

Its too tough to say whether its underdosed or not, but it is definitely legit stuff. LH is at zero, and Test is over range. Also you show the sign of high aromatization which tells me if your stuff is even under dosed at all it isn't by much

Update: getting blood work done tomorrow. Let you know the results soon as I get them. I'm starting to bloat though so the cyp might be working just under dosed

Bro if I go from 250 mg of test e to 500 I notice within a few hours. Once it's been in your system for a while you notice the changes very fast. I'd say the cyp is just underdosed and that's why you haven't felt any different but your still holding the weight and strength. I feel normal on my cruise but as soon as I introduce a higher dose I feel it. The libido skyrockets, weight goes up along with a slight strength boost, and appetite.

Thanks guys. Joeblow I've been on the test cyp for 4 weeks and haven't gained weight. I'm doing 300mg test cyp twice a week so 600mg. All it has done is kept my weight stable. Haven't lost to much strength. But I feel like I'm not "on" cycle. Vascularity has gone down. And I've noticed that my balls have come back to size,nipple puffs went away. Never had issues with gyno. What concerns me is that my estrogen levels are high right now so does that mean my natty test is coming back and fighting with the cyp. If that makes sense? Should I switch back to my test E or just run a pct. thank you

Maybe since youre cruising at 250mg you just arent feeling the blast as you would feel it had you never been cruising

No way it's underdosed if your Test is over 1500. It could be 3,000 for all you know. And trust me the E has nothing to do with your natural test cause your body is not producing any natural T. You really need to get your Estrogen in check because that is very high. Also you should find a lab that shows exact levels because the >1500 is showing you it's legit it just doesn't let you know exactly where you're at. How long in between the last injection and when blood was drawn? It's best done on the 6th or 7th day because from 24-48hrs is when your levels are highest. A 1500 on the 7th day means 24-48hrs it was above 3,000.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

If you really want to know if your gear is good run it at 125/wk, get a test and if you hit around 1200 T levels then thats good shit

If you really want to know if your gear is good run it at 125/wk, get a test and if you hit around 1200 T levels then thats good shit

Let me know where your getting that shit. That's damn good. 125 would usually put you around 600 ish.

Top Bottom