Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about winsdrol-v

a_heaven

I'm 28, weight about 160 and I'm 5'4... I want to lose 30 more pounds and build lean muscle. I heard winsdrol-v from muscle labs is a good way to go for women because it will help you lose weight, build LEAN muscle, and help tighten your skin?.. I have had a child so I would also like to tighten my stomach and arms, and I have been working on building my glutes for quite sometime now and am having very lil results!! So my question is, has anyone tried it? And does does it tighten your skin? And can it help me build my glutes much faster???

There is no steroids that directly burn fat, and if your main goal is to loose weight then Winstrol is not quite the right thing for you. Steroids should mainly be used by people who do weight training and people who are very passionate about musclebuilding and powerlifting. You should rather get a good diet and stick to it, and maybe use a good fatburner like the good old ECA stack. Personally I like to use a little bit of amphetamines to burn fat, but those things should you be careful with because they can be very addictive.

But if you really want to try winny or some of the other stuff I mentioned, feel free to message me for guidance :)

At 28, there's a good chance that your skin will tighten somewhat naturally. Like vic said, there's nothing better for burning fat than the right diet and working out. Winstrol does have fat-burning and skin-tightening properties. But I'd wait until you've been working out longer and have researched/planned a good Winstrol cycle before using it.

As for building your glutes, there are a number of good exercises to do, including squat, sumo squats, dumbbell lunges, hip thrusts and kettelbell swings. If you get enough protein and keep up with these, you should notice some glute development.

I suggested in her other thread to have a diet and workout review. A great big hell no to using winny. For anything! Unless you're about 6 weeks out from a competition IMO. I'm also a winny fan (many women are not) and it's just not responsible to be using it the way you're asking. Did you research the side effects??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People come on here to get advice! We all have the right to make our own decisions.. What one person believes can, and will be different then plenty of others thoughts on what the right approach may be.. No one should feel discouraged to ask for advice or choosing what approach they want to take! You give your advice and that and let people make their own decisions! What doesn't work for one person may work for another's!

People come on here to get advice! We all have the right to make our own decisions.. What one person believes can, and will be different then plenty of others thoughts on what the right approach may be.. No one should feel discouraged to ask for advice or choosing what approach they want to take! You give your advice and that and let people make their own decisions! What doesn't work for one person may work for another's!

I agree to a point but you're not talking about diet plans or headache medication. You're talking about using STEROIDS! Male hormones. Do you actually know the risks? If you posted this as a man in the AAS section, they would ask you what are your stats, diet and training program. Why should women be held to a lower standard? You didn't post anything about your diet or training. If you're being stupid and making an irrational decision, and I, as someone with FIRSTHAND experience and knows a thing or two, I'm going to tell you. Straight up. Using winny to do what you want is stupid. Using winny as a first time AAS cycle, as a woman, is stupid. Period.

It's not about what works for one and all that bullshit. It's about being responsible and making an informed choice. Steroids and women have a pretty much tried and true effect and any woman who has been around the block will NOT recommend winny as a first time choice. Meth will help you lose weight and works for many. Why not try that?

Do you what you will, a-heaven, and I will not comment further in your thread but I'm not going to let other women read this and just think it's A OK. You have no business using steroids. None.

And BTW....before you think I'm harsh and mean, I would strongly encourage you to go and ask this same question on other forums where the women are more active than here. I would challenge you to put it to the test. Go and find some other women who are experienced in the business and ask them. Any of our female mods here, most of whom are all long gone, would give you the exact same message.

Best of luck to you.

Top Bottom