Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question, why don’t sources like giving out Tracking Numbers, or Confirmation Numbers

A good one does, good for business and helps build a trust between both. Besides, this way both parties know status of $$ and order.

Well lets just say if the they emailed you the tracking number and your email wasn't secure and law enforcement broke in,your order could be tracked and a sting operation could be set up and you could be in serious trouble,just a thought!

the mechanic
Pro Bodybuilder

A good one does, good for business and helps build a trust between both. Besides, this way both parties know status of $$ and order.

BOTH GOOD POINTS.
BOTTOM LINE IS.. WHATS THE DIFFERENCE?
IF YOUR SOURCE IS RELIABLE AND HONEST YOUR ORDER WILL GET THERE WITH OR WITHOUT CONFIRMATION NUMBERS!

riptorn said:
Well lets just say if the they emailed you the tracking number and your email wasn't secure and law enforcement broke in,your order could be tracked and a sting operation could be set up and you could be in serious trouble,just a thought!

If it's just a DC number they don't keep the addresses on record just the zip code and when it's delivered, so they couldn't really pull a sting with just that info.

Now if they've tapped into your account that's a different story and they wouldn't really need the tracking number to bust ya now would they? In the court of law I'm not sure how well that would hold up. Email evidence is hardly used in court as most good lawyers can get it thrown out because it's nearly impossible to prove who wrote an email.

Some sources are lazy and don't feel like getting it tracked. After all it saves them $5.00. haha. A good source will alway send it tracked.

My thoughts

I can't comment on other countries but in the UK everyone mailing packages inside a post office is videotaped.

It would be very simple for the tracking number on any seized package to be cross referenced with these security tapes to identify the sender.

i'm with satch on this one. why the hell would anyone want a confirmation or signature required? I'll take my chances with a made up name and no signatures.

Re: My thoughts

newsbc said:
I can't comment on other countries but in the UK everyone mailing packages inside a post office is videotaped.

It would be very simple for the tracking number on any seized package to be cross referenced with these security tapes to identify the sender.

very unlikely.. possible.. but very unlikely...

the level of cooperation, international wise would require a VERY LARGE operation (syndicate like level) to justify the costs...

tracking #'s or delivery confirmation should be included..(dependent on service used) at least domestic its cheap and easy.. and does not raise the "danger" level...

a good source will do it, though with the budget guys.. since they probably see thier prices as a favor.. its a cost and effort you did not pay for..

if paying high prices then service should be high... budget prices... service may be good but you as a cost cutter should not expect it-- especially since the activity is illegal

just random thoughts on the matter

Top Bottom