Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Gym Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the other guys. Try and solve it with the management first. But if that doesnt work get a ski mask and go to his house and beat his ass. Some assholes need to be taught a lesson. Or you can just buy a home gym. Elitefts.com has some quality equipment for good prices.

use code joeb20 for 20%off at needtobuildmuscle.com

NTBM REP

whenever i have visited the Y where i used to live it was a bunch of retards (literally there was one creepy dude there that would stare at my gf when she would be at the pool the whole time, i found out that he was retarded from a car accident years ago otherwise i would have confronted him too).

Haha I go to the Y sometimes and there is a creepy older bow-legged guy that is retarded from a bad car accident that used to strangely ogle at my ex gf, well all the girls.

Ya I can easily kill him. He is 5'8 maybe 175-190. I am 5'10 280. I think he has prison time, I have spec ops time. Not much of a challenge, just dont want to go that route if I dont have to.

Ya I can easily kill him. He is 5'8 maybe 175-190. I am 5'10 280. I think he has prison time, I have spec ops time. Not much of a challenge, just dont want to go that route if I dont have to.

Given the pysical size difference even if you have a fair amount of body fat I assume your not a fat slob. So he is not having any respect for the size difference. Not that he is supposed to be afraid of you because of the difference but hes obviously just a walking pile of garbage that needs a life attitude check. The kind of ignorant piece of shit that will sit there and grin in your face even if you told him you were about to go to the car, get your piece and blow his head off. Until you actually did it then he would cry and pee and whatever else ect ect... and if he escaped alive would then promptly run to the nearest police station.
Extreme measures are the only thing that teach people like this anything. So barring that I would either get him kicked out by going as high as you can in YMCA authority. Telling them that management refuses to do anything, give them the blind guy story, and even make some shit up, who is gonna dispute you?
Or, what would be the best option....go to a better gym. its not hard to get better than the Y as far as management and general clientel.
I'd give anything for a nice dark old powerlifter/meat head dungeon type gym in my area with no TV's going and Metal blasting on the radio constantly.

follow that bitch outside... let him catch a couple in the parking lot... problem solved AND it will feel sooooo rewarded... bust alllllll kindddddds of teeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom