Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Gym Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont do anything you can get in trouble for its not worth it

wow never heard of such a thing in a gym. i would find a different gym, the environment of a gym is crucial to your success. its the Y and they aren't gonna do anything to him, a different gym would of banned him on the spot for that type of activity.. i know mine would of. the problem is the Y's management are a bunch of skinny dorks who have no clue what a gym should be. its the Y for goodness sake bro! whenever i have visited the Y where i used to live it was a bunch of retards (literally there was one creepy dude there that would stare at my gf when she would be at the pool the whole time, i found out that he was retarded from a car accident years ago otherwise i would have confronted him too), old people, and not a single person there was what i consider a real lifter. this dude you are dealing with obviously has mental issues and i would get the hell out of there.

also as far as your son leave him at home, you are going to the gym to workout period. i realize you probably like the Y cause they cater to families but if you want to be serious as a lifter you better find a real gym

the dude who runs my gym is a fucking horse, his biceps are the size of my head and he is there EVERYDAY either lifting himself or in his office stuffing his face.. THATS THE WAY a real manager should be. if some jerk acted like that he would of ran him out of there in 5 seconds ..

wow never heard of such a thing in a gym. i would find a different gym, the environment of a gym is crucial to your success. its the Y and they aren't gonna do anything to him, a different gym would of banned him on the spot for that type of activity.. i know mine would of. the problem is the Y's management are a bunch of skinny dorks who have no clue what a gym should be. its the Y for goodness sake bro! whenever i have visited the Y where i used to live it was a bunch of retards (literally there was one creepy dude there that would stare at my gf when she would be at the pool the whole time, i found out that he was retarded from a car accident years ago otherwise i would have confronted him too), old people, and not a single person there was what i consider a real lifter. this dude you are dealing with obviously has mental issues and i would get the hell out of there.

also as far as your son leave him at home, you are going to the gym to workout period. i realize you probably like the Y cause they cater to families but if you want to be serious as a lifter you better find a real gym

the dude who runs my gym is a fucking horse, his biceps are the size of my head and he is there EVERYDAY either lifting himself or in his office stuffing his face.. THATS THE WAY a real manager should be. if some jerk acted like that he would of ran him out of there in 5 seconds ..

Same here.. I love my gym and the owner.. Hes in his 50's with 19 or 20" arms.. Real down to earth to

I just read the first post and now I'm pissed the fuck off. He'd make better use of his time playing in oncoming traffic.

It's not the high road, but hell I'd fuck with him right back. Mess up his reps, intentionally steal his machines, etc. but be very casual about it haha. Then if he got in my face, what's he gonna do? Hit me? Then I'll press charges, get his ass banned from the gym, arrested, and sue him on top of it. That'd take care of the dickbag.

Seriously though, management or finding another gym is clearly the way to go. If management doesn't take care of it, fuck em. Go somewhere else where they don't allow bullshit.

I would love to go to a different gym. Would love to find a hole in the wall gym. There are none in my area. unless I go over to seattle. I am not gonna lay a hand on him unless he crosses the line, and when he does, which I know he will, I will kill him. I will grab a 2 100lb dumbell and drop it on him, then take a 45lb bar and hit him in he head till I see his brains, then skull fuck him. Oh wait, I cant do that. Not in the Sand box. Maybe I will just cut his brake lines and laugh as I walk away. Or just follow him to were he lives and feed him to the bears. All have crossed my mind.

Lets see what he does today in the gym, if he shows up. I dont think he will. If he messes up my shoulder day I will be super pissed. Dont think the heavy bag can take mush more punishment.

Aim for the high road. If he messes with your son open palm him hard as fuck. Some things are worth getting in trouble for in my opinion , and messing with family is one Of them. But if he is only screwing with you and you can't go at another time , just stand your ground , use your machines and if he tries to intrude Just mosey on like his ignorance isn't worth your time, if he lays a hand on you then just charge him I'm sure others would back you up if he is harassing others. Don't kill him , not worth it nor is cutting his brake lines. Maybe a couple sliced tires but nothing life threatening :p

Ride it like you stole it!!

You havnt mentioned a description of this shit bag. If it came down to it could you kick this guy's ass if need be?

My son goes with me to the gym too and my wife is the bread winner so if someone tried to mess with my kkid or make me look like a fag in front of him I can afford to do 30 days if need be. But yes, he's the first little cunt that will call law enforcement if you touch him. The worst kind of loser scum bag.
We have this 24% fat spray tan jersey shore AAS summer muscles dick at our gym too. I hate his guts. But he's coordial when asked to move his shit and loaded barbells he leaves allover. I can't fucking wait ..... I hope I'm there when he finally blows out his back doing half assed deadlifts with his ass way up in the air.

Steve is dead on....the Y isn't a gym. It's a joke. Build a home gym or find a real gym.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom