Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question on Gym Bullies

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright fellas lets everyone calm down. too much roid rage in this thread.

grrrr lmao im feeling like a internet thug today.... being a real thug landed me on a state funded fishing trip a while ago... so im picking on daddys little squirt ova here... idk y.. its amusing me though... sorry ill stop now lol

Get the people on your side. Get EVERYONE evolved. Have them all call him out on what he's doing. He's a bully, and probably doing it to get attention. Get the whole gym sweltering him to the cockroch he is!

You havnt mentioned a description of this shit bag. If it came down to it could you kick this guy's ass if need be?

My son goes with me to the gym too and my wife is the bread winner so if someone tried to mess with my kkid or make me look like a fag in front of him I can afford to do 30 days if need be. But yes, he's the first little cunt that will call law enforcement if you touch him. The worst kind of loser scum bag.
We have this 24% fat spray tan jersey shore AAS summer muscles dick at our gym too. I hate his guts. But he's coordial when asked to move his shit and loaded barbells he leaves allover. I can't fucking wait ..... I hope I'm there when he finally blows out his back doing half assed deadlifts with his ass way up in the air.

Steve is dead on....the Y isn't a gym. It's a joke. Build a home gym or find a real gym.

Dude you fucking crack me up! One of these days I am coming to New York to get smashed w u!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

I'm your stats only 35 pounds heavier bulk up Sally

And I am 10lbs heavier than you. But that's prob just fat.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom