Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Question for those who have had LIPO done!

sparetire

New member
I had ultrasonic lipo surgery back on July 12th of this year. The surgeon injected a formula into the areas (love handles, stomach, chest) to dissolve the fat and then went in there with the wand and sucked it out. It's been over 4 months now and I still have a lot of bloat and scar tissue around the stomach area and nips/chest. My surgeon said it could be up to 6 months to a year before I'll see the best results. Has anyone here had this type of surgery (not the old fashion version where they just suck it out). , and how long did it take for you to see great results?
 
I actually would like to know myself.. Ive been reading a little on lipo, and might have some done to get rid of some fat around the stomach and sides.. My plastic surgeon laughed at me, and said I didnt need it, but he would get out what he could to make me happy.. Is this ultrasonic lipo a new procedure? Its the first time I heard that..
 
i was about 12% body fat when i had the surgery. I was doing what my surgeon told me to do - deep message the areas to break down the scar tissue. The more I massaged my front abs, sides, i realized that it is scar tissue. No wonder he said 6 months to a year for ful recovery. I have a lot of scar tissue.

The difference with this new lipo procedure and the old one is that they inject a solution to liquify the fat, in essence, it also shrinks the vessels to minimize bleeding during the operation. Once the solution is entered into the fatty areas, they use the ultra sound vibrations in the cannula to melt the fat, thus, taking more fat than the usual old style procedure. He told me that there's certain fat that is just plain stubborn to fatloss through excercise/diet, especially on the chest. I've always had strength in my chest, but , my chest has always been bigger than what it should be , even before steroids. He told me that I had a lot of fat all over my chest, and even when i was down to 6 % at one time, i had fat on my chest, so he sucked it out. Only time will tell on how I recovery, but if in the long run it pays off, i'm one happy camper :)

I only wish he would have taken out the glands that produce the gyno so that i could get crazy sick with the gear :) oh well...
 
Top Bottom