Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for StrongChick

BackDoc

I showed the thread about nor 4 androstenediol to my wife and she is eager to give it a try. I wanted to get your update before buying it for her, though.

My questions: Did it help you lose fat? In general, how have things gone while you've been on it? Did you stick to the 10-50 mg 3xday dose? Lastly, how were the side effects?

Thank you very much for any help you can give.
Take care.

I didn't show any side effects...

...just pretty good strength gains that allowed me to improve my lifts, which in turn are leading to harder muscles and added size (to quantify this is difficult...I added 20 lbs to bench press--I'm up to 145lbs, almost my body weight, can now do a chin from dead hang, and can squat 265 lbs). My biceps are larger and more defined, but still no 'peak'.

This is not an overnight solution, however. If you want a quicker uptake that might also increase the possibility of side effects, you should apply it transdermally...I did not, however, try this method, because I am not looking for quick gains...and don't want the sides at all.

I did stick to the dosage range recommended, however, I started taking it once, one hour before my workouts, 100mg, instead of the 50mg 3 times daily. This works fine for me.

This could be a placebo effect....but then, people have noticed a physical change in me over the past 3 weeks. My pecs are pushing out!

I can't say if it helped me lose fat or not because I do 60 minutes of cardio 5 days a week...I haven't noticed specific fat loss due to the nor-4, but...I AM A LOT HARDER, which for me is a milestone. My veins show more too. Like...my arms and thighs are now pretty vascular, especially after a workout.

Last edited:
I also have to say that it is the small, incremental changes that make a difference.

For example...I've read on this board somewhere that the ECA stack only increases your metabolism by 3%....but most of us have experienced significant fat loss using this kind of product.

So my thought is that a small dosage of nor-4-adiol may be arguably effective/ineffective...but the smallest changes seem to make a difference over time for me...if I only get a .5% change, it is worth it to me personally because my strength gains were plateauing.

The kick from creatine plateaud for me too...so this nor-4 stuff seems to be the answer...

I like being strong and capable, and I like to experiment, so this product is allowing me to do that without too much risk.

As anyone will tell you, however, there is no substitute for

1. eating clean
2. consistent intense cardio
3. progressive weight training with good mental focus

No off the shelf product will give you gains as fast as the above 3 points.

SC.

Thank you very much for your help.

Yes, I know the benefits of the big three aspects. I live and practice them every day, but my wife is pretty stubborn about them :)

Thanks again!

I didn't mean to sound condescending...oops.

I just thought I would remind anyone reading this thread that I in no way advocate any supplements without seriously committing yourself to the lifestyle...but you know this....

;)

No offense at all! I asked for your help and you were kind enough to supply it. :)

You're right in what you said and it bears repeating a thousand times...if the diet, cardio or strength training isn't right on, there there's no way a supplement is going to pick up the slack. Amen and preach on sistah! :D

The wife has an unusual problem...she has a near-severe food allergy to chlorophyll (yeah, I know...one in a million chance). It's true, I saw her IgG4 test results. So she has to take tons of food concentrates just to get enough of what she should. Mediteraanean diet may be her only salvation, it seems.

I bought her a bowflex and so far she loves it, so maybe that in combination with diet modification and cardio will do the trick.

Thanks again and take care!

I've done all the OTC supplements like 19-Nor, Andro, and DHEA.... ALL ARE GARBAGE. Don't waste your money. You'll see no benefits besides side effects. Depending on what she is more prone to, facial hair, deepening of the voice, any sides that you get from AAS you can get from OTC supplements when you're a woman.

In my opinion not worth it for NO SERIOUS STRENGTH OR MUSCLE GAINS, nevermind fat loss. NONE.

If you're going to put her on something put her at least on something real so she'll SEE results. Whether its Primo, Anavar, Winny or whatever. I started w/ 50 mgs of Deca, yeah I got some side effects but hell, it was worth it for the size gains and decrease bodyfat that I got.

I'm not PROMOTING AAS use but just saying DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND $$ on the OTC stuff...

The only OTC supplement I'd use is something w/ Ephedrine in it because it will help lose bodyfat and retain muscle while dieting along with giving extra energy.

Good luck...

AJ

Top Bottom