Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question for smarties - How does Exogenous testosterone compare to natural?

but when taking testosterone it's not just the test that gets shut down
there are other hormones that are all so produced in are
testies and this create a imbalance...correct?

please correct me if I'm wrong

This in my opinion would be the biggest detractor from exo test. Simply put there is a myriad of interdependencies, conversions etc etc. You take exo you throw it off.

Now the human body is an amazingly adaptable thing and can function happily when certain combination of hormones are within a certain ratio. Some are naturally out of bounds on certain ratios and over the course of their life it causes problems. I would go so far as to say that Dr Sears is likely on to something when he talks about hormonal control with diet. Its clinically proven time and time again, what you eat affects hormones and other chemicals in the body.

As to the OP's question a guy shaq's size is likely going to naturally produce a lot more T than say a 150lb triathlete so that question is real hard to nail down.

Because if you are on steroids and I am not. My nuts are bigger then yours mother fucker. Why the fuck else!!!!!!!!!!

Ok all joking aside I will speak as if I were natural and you were not. Well my body is steadily producing its own level of testosterone and doing what "it wants to do" your body is doing everything it possible can to stop doing what you are trying to make it do!!!

At that very moment that my test is at the exact same level as yours. My body is perfectly in sink well yours is saying "wtf is going on I need to get back to homeostasis. Your androgen receptors are becoming saturated and your body is producing SHBG to render all of that "excess out side source" of testosterone useless. your immune system is compromised and your cholesterol is on the rise. you will soon be taking a barrage of health support supplements and I am going to go eat a pizza and down it with a 6 pack. More then likely a week or two from now you will need some ai's and the only chance of seeing tits I have to worry about is in bed with my wife.
Sooner or later nearing the end of your cycle your gains will stall out and then you will need pct. Then what? your gains will be dropping well mine are just fine!!

I am sorry but we really all need to come to grips with reality here. Trying to say synthetic testosterone is "exactly" the same as natural is a completely false statement.

Yes steroids make you bigger,faster, and stronger then you could ever dream of being with out them. They push you past what is natural into a realm super fast gains and freakish results.

However behind closed doors ask any man on this forum if he would like to be on steroids for the rest of his life. In order to keep a constant level of testosterone or be able to do that naturally on his one. Every single man alive today would choice natural!!!!! WHY do you think that is?

Because deep down every single one of us knows for a fact that what is natural is better then what is not. I am the biggest supporter of steroids ever and I love them. I think steroids are the greatest "man made" invention ever and everyone should run a couple of steroid cycle. I think every man once he reaches a very old age and can no longer produce enough of his own natural testerone should get on hrt.

No matter what though I will not sit here and lie to myself or anyone else and say that reaching a natural testosterone level of 1000 is not better that reaching that same level using a synthetic form of testosterone.

I am in no way what so ever saying that there is anything wrong with steroids what so ever. I am the last man on earth who would ever say such a thing. I am simple putting this in the right perspective. Natural test beast synthetic any day of the week.

My thoughts exactlly.

There are lots of factors here but put simply, it's better to be producing it naturally because it will always be even and all the other mechanisms involved would be operating normally, as opposed to having a dependance which also effects other aspects of the endocrine system. (Actually, that wasn't so simple).

Bottom line, what really matters in regard to "test power" is the amount of "free T" which usually higher in people with naturally higher T.

Me? I need HRT for test and I need UNLEASHED to keep my free T high. I'm totally dependent. But I had my run. I consider myself lucky to have high T and high free T at this stage of the game.

I don't think his question was if natural was any better ?
His question was simply how many ng/dl roughly would equal 250 mg of Test E.

My guess is around 1500 ng/dL

An average young male produces about 10mg daily = 70 mg / week.

Now we have Test E which is ~ 70% pure Test and 30% Enanthate ester
its ~ 170mg of testosterone, which is at least 2 times more then natural production for a week (70 mg).

250 mg Test E ( 170mg Testosterone ) / week = I would say 1500 ng/dL or so.

250 mg Test E ( 170mg Testosterone ) / week = I would say 1500 ng/dL or so.

The problem is our bodies dont do math well. I know of people on 400mg/wk who arent that high and other on lower doses who are higher than people on the higher doses.

plus once you start injecting synthetic hormones you throw everything off in the body, natural test levels, cholorestrol,FSH.LSH,,RBC, etc

I see it this way, if you abuse anything it will be bad for you. Should never use more than what is required to get the job done.

My avatar is a shot of me at 34, all natural. I had never touched a steroid and really didn't understand them. I have always tried to steer people away from them unless they have busted their ass in the gym and gone as far as humanly possible the natural way. Which if you had you would probably be in your 30's somewhere. I didn't start till I was at the end of 34 going on 35. I did some crazy stuff and I paid for it. Luckily, nothing permanent or detrimental to my health.

If you are in your twenties and even early thirties I wouldn't recommend using steroids. Now if you are willing to possibly sacrifice your life...remember Andreas Muntzer? and you think you have the genetics, finances etc to be a world class body builder, then I say your choice. Just remember, nothing is for free! The boatman will come for all of us sooner or later.

God my threads are the shit! Haha! Good info, good debate, and good points all around. I got answers to my questions and much more, and this is solid discussion. Continue.

I still think that most of people would be around 1500 ng/dL.

Of course there are exceptions, but majority should be around that level, +/- 200,300 ng/dl
with 250mg test e / week.

Maybe some of the people got underdosed or fake test e when testing for their levels.

Top Bottom