Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question about domestic supply USA shipping

Jiaozel

how reliable and fast is domestic supply USA shipping?
I’m an American and would like to order from them but I’m not sure if they actually are domestic or if they claim they are and they really ship it from International
also how much do they charge to ship domestic and can I ask them to require a signature or not because I don’t trust my neighbors

I’m an American and would like to order from them but I’m not sure if they actually are domestic or if they claim they are and they really ship it from International
also how much do they charge to ship domestic and can I ask them to require a signature or not because I don’t trust my neighbors
@domestic-supply.com USA shipping is 100% reliable and fast
you can get your package faster than amazing, super good service with Greg too

hello. 100% delivery rate
20$ for shipping - 3-5 days to your door)

They are 100% shipping out of the USA. You will have your package inside a week in most cases. They ship out in a day or so.
If you are concerned about delivery just have the post office hold it and pick it up. I've done this many times.

yes of course domestic supply is domestic
you will get a tracking number pretty damn fast and it will get to you before you know it
no games and no BS from domestic Supply ever!

if you need cycle help or questions about products from domestic supply please drop me a message I'm here to help

Top Bottom