Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quesion n "the Beast" anabolc actvator?-help!

wrestler69

js got a sit load f tis shit, est is supposed to be raised 1000% ercen or somethin, wats up with this? is this stuff junk? what are the side affects? tell me anything guys!

good general rule: the more outrageous the name is like "the beast" or the more it sounds like a steroid like "masterbolan" the more chance it is of being useless crap. And nobody i know has ever posted good results w/ "the beast"

1) I assume from your vocabulary that prohormones are a little too advanced for you right now.
2) The beast is a underdosed blend of a bunch of prohormones that is to weak to ellicit muscle gains, yet strong enough to get you some acne and hair loss (DHT).

Its your call, stack proH seperatly is you want real results.

lol i thought the same thing when i saw "THE BEAST!" for the first time lol. I thought, oh shit! This must be some good stuff! lol Thank God i never bought that shit. Sometimes it pays to be cheap, prevents you from kicking yourself in the ass from buying stupid shit

LOL!!

I wasted my money on this bullshit haha omg!!

WHAT A GODDAMN WASTE!
Save your $$ and buy creatine or protein.
:D:D

RRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

Man shit has to be good by looking at the picture of the ape. MOMMY!!!!

Top Bottom