Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quesion n "the Beast" anabolc actvator?-help!

you know what, maybe I've been too hard on "The Beast". I mean, looking at the listed ingredients, this shit must be DA BOMB!!

INGREDIENTS: Growth Hormone, Luteinizing Hormone, Follicle Stimulating Hormone, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone, Adrenocorticotropic Hormone, Progesterone, Adrenalin, Gonado Stimuline, Insulin, Tribulus Terrestris, Orchitinum, Dioscorea Villosa, L dopa, Dopamine, Acetylcholine, Estrone, Estradiol, Cortisone.

GH, FSH, and LH do nothing for building muscle.

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone? For what to lose weight?

Progesterone is a side effect. Why would you want that?

L-dopa, acetylcholine, estrone and estradiol do nothing for building muscle either.

Cortisone will actually help you lose muscle.

And insulin? Since when has insulin been oral?

bro... and i say this w/ all honesty. It's very very hard to tell who the hell is kidding and who is not. Some people who post make me think sometimes and i wonder if they are kidding or if they are really just out of it. Most of the times i don't reply to the really stupid ones b/c i don't know if they are kidding or if they are for real. I didn't read your name when i replied i just read the reply, i know now you were just kidding now b/c i read some of your earlier posts. anyways, this is always funny...

true. next time I hype up, say, vandyl sulphate or HMB I'll use the ole' :rolleyes: to show I'm being sarcastic. I don't want to lose what little credibility I have on saying the Beast is DA BOMB!!

Top Bottom